Micro T-1 4 MOA No Mount
No matter what your mission, the size and weight of your equipment is a critical factor. With the Micro T-1, Aimpoint has introduced an aiming system that provides the performance of our full-sized sights in the smallest package possible.
Built to offer the same battle-proven ruggedness as other Aimpoint products, the Micro T-1 is able to perform under extreme conditions while adding negligible weight to your weapon. Suitable for use on Rifles, Carbines, Shotguns, Submachineguns and Handguns, the Aimpoint Micro T-1 is ideal as a stand-alone sight, and can also be “piggybacked” on top of larger magnifying scopes, night vision, or thermal imaging optics. The Micro T-1 can also be used by hunters and sport shooters that need night vision comptability.
The performance of the Micro T-1 is optimized for use with all generations of night vision devices (NVDs), but is especially suited for 3rd generation night vision technology. Aimpoint’s unique band-pass coating on the reflective lens reflects select frequencies of red light at near 100% efficiency in order to give the highest possible dot brightness, while transmitting nearly 100% of light in the Infrared and near-infrared part of the spectrum to provide the clearest, brightest image possible when used with a 3rd generation NVD. With 4 NVD-compatible brightness settings and 8 daylight settings including one extra-bright setting, the Micro T-1 is ready for use around the clock.
Unique features for Micro T-1
• Ideal for rifles, carbines, shotguns, submachineguns and handguns
• Weight 3.7 oz. (105g) including mount
• 1X (non-magnifying) parallax free optic.
• Compatible will all generations of Night Vision Devices (NVD)
• 4 night vision compatible settings and 8 daylight settings – one
extra bright for use with laser protection glasses or in bright desert sunlight.
• Integral Picatinny-style base allows easy attachment to any rail.
• Patent pending mount is keyed to the sight body to absorb recoil.
• New ACET technology allows 50,000 hours (over 5 years) of constant operation from one battery
• 2MOA or 4MOA dot
• Hard anodized non-reflective finish.
• Submersible to 80 feet (25 meters)
• Precision adjustments for windage and elevation. Top of protective caps fits into holes on adjustment screws – no other tool required.
• Use as a stand alone sight or “piggybacked” on larger magnifying, thermal, or night vision optics.
Standard features for all Aimpoint® sights