Think of our Premier Series as an extension of our Custom Series, but with standardized features for greater efficiencies in parts production and assembly - providing near custom performance at prices that are affordable to serious shooters. Bergara's Premium 416 stainless steel barrels receive a proprietary honing process at our barrel-making facility in Bergara, Spain. Then, at the Bergara USA factory, the barrel receives a Cerakote finish and is coupled with our proprietary Bergara PREMIER action, featuring a non-rotating gas shield, coned bolt nose, and sliding plate extractor.
This action is designed as a two-lug system that features a separate floating bolt head to ensure contact with the lug abutments in the action. It also features a cone-shaped bolt nose for smooth feeding of the cartridge, and a spring-loaded sliding plate extractor located in the front of the lower locking lug. The one-piece bolt body is stainless steel with a pad at the rear to accept the threaded-in bolt handle. The bolt head, the non-rotating gas shield, the bolt handle, and bolt shroud are fully Nitrided for extreme durability, as well as its self-lubricating properties. The two-position safety is part of the trigger assembly, which in the HMR Pro rifle is a TriggerTech Frictionless Release Technology trigger. One great feature of this combination allows the bolt handle not to lock in the closed position, which in turn allows the rifle to be unloaded while in the safe position. The HMR Pro offers three barrel lengths, 20", 24", and 26."
The stock on the Bergara Premier HMR Pro (Hunting and Match Rifle) has an integrated mini-chassis for repeatable bedding. It supports a fully free-floated barrel. The stock has fully integrated flush cup mounts to use QD sling connectors.
• Weight: 9.6 lbs (6.5 CM)
• Overall Length: 43.5” (6.5 CM)
• Barrel Length: 24” (6.5 CM)
• Magazine: AICS-style detachable
• Mag Capacity: 5-round mag provided
• Trigger: TriggerTech® Frictionless Release Technology™
• Barrel Taper: No. 5.5
• Muzzle: Threaded 5/8-24” with knurled thread protector (.450 Bushmaster is Threaded 11/16x24)
• Stock: Bergara HMR Molded with mini-chassis
• Scope Mount: Fits Remington 700 bases with 8 X 40 screws
• Integrated QD flush cup sling mounts and swivel mounts
• Rear butt-stock: Adjustable cheek piece and length-of-pull
• Full-length Integrated mini-chassis for repeatable bedding and supports fully free-floated barrel
PREMIER HMR PRO SERIES RIFLES
*All Premier Series Rifles come with TriggerTech Frictionless Release Technology™
*All HMR Pro Rifles feature a 5/8x24” threaded barrel (.450 Bushmaster features 11/16x24 threaded barrel)
CALIBER/TWIST: 6.5 CREEDMOOR- 1:8
* Most of the photographs we use for our online store are base guns from the brands themselves. These might not accurately represent accessories or colors listed in the description of the product as they are a representation of the gun being sold. Please read the description of the product to get an accurate account of what you are purchasing. Please don't hesitate to call or email us with your questions.