The Defiance Hunter action is a lightweight all steel action with an integrated recoil lug and picatinny rail. This is a true crossover option for shooters that want something that excels for long range steel shooting and hunting. The GA Hunter comes with six slots that are compatible with the majority of rings on the market. There is a 20 MOA cant built into the top rail to allow you to use more of your scopes travel. The BDL cut is compatible with conventional floor plate bottom metal and magazines. This action has the same threads as a Remington 700. All of the defiance actions are extremely smooth and reliable. The GA Hunter feels as though it is on bearings.
- Receiver made of pre-hardened aircraft-certified 416 stainless steel
- One-piece bolt made of pre-hardened aircraft-certified 4340 chrome moly
- Receiver barrel threads are 1.0625” X 16 T.P.I. (Rem. 700 thread dia. and pitch)
- Integral 20 MOA scope mount
- Integral recoil lug
- Works with hinged floorplates, detachable magazines, or single shots
- Medium length (Rem. SA)
- Weight: 28-30 oz.
- Close tolerance preserved: All material pre-hardened prior to machining to prevent changing tolerances during heat treat.
- Receiver machined from one piece of pre-hardened 416SS.
- Wire EDM-cut, full-length lug ways result in smooth bolt operation.
- Bolt machined from one piece of pre-hardened 4340 chrome moly, and threaded for interchangeable knobs.
- Primary extraction design significantly increases initial extraction and ensures smooth bolt cycling.
- Bolt face diameters available for all standard and wildcat cartridges.
- Extractors are M-16 type.
- Designed for hinged floor plates, as well as detachable magazines and single shots.
- Control-round feed available.
- Multiple magazine well cuts available for all of today’s popular magazine types including hinged floor-plates, detachable boxes or single shot.
- Receiver body
- Repeater magazine cut
- Bolt stop/side bolt release, spring, pin
- One-piece bolt
- Bolt fluting
- Bolt knob
- Firing pin/spring
- Cocking piece
- Bolt shroud
- Trigger pins
- Integral rail and recoil lug
For more information, visit -