The FN 510 Tactical carries an industry-first 22+1 rounds of 10mm Auto at the ready, giving you the stopping power you need to face any scenario. But holding all the power and capacity doesn’t matter if you can’t put all those rounds on target, so it’s made for pinpoint control – red dot-ready with a crisp trigger and unrivaled ergonomics. All the elements for a premium shooting experience are onboard, purpose-built into the most commanding defensive pistol available.
- PRIMARY FEATURES:
- 22+1 rounds of 10mm Auto
- Low-profile Optics Mounting System™
- Precision-tuned trigger with clean break
- Enhanced grip frame for unmatched control
- Slide cut to mount most optics, no gunsmith needed
- Machined steel with front and rear cocking serrations, empty chamber indicator
- Tritium lamp steel dovetail sights, co-witness with most MRD optics
- High-endurance conical striker
- 4.71-inch cold hammer-forged, target crowned for enduring accuracy
- Polished feed ramp and chamber for feed reliability
- Threaded .578”x28 to mount compensators and suppressors
- Superior balance and grip texture dampen recoil and allow master control
- Target-grade trigger breaks clean at approximately 6lbs
- Interchangeable back straps
- MIL-STD-1913 rail
- OPERATING CONTROLS:
- Fully ambidextrous slide stop lever and magazine release
- One 22-rd extended and one 15-rd flush fit magazine or two 10-rd magazines
- Low-friction follower; polymer base with nickel-coated steel body
- SHIPS WITH
- Two interchangeable back straps
- One 15-round and 22-round magazines or two 10-round magazines
- Four MRD mounting plates
- Owner’s manual
- Locking device
- Premium zippered case
- Caliber: 10mm
- Barrel: 4.71 in.
- Muzzle Thread: .578"x28
- Twist Rate: 1:16" RH
- Magazines: (1x) 22 Round Magazine, (1x) 15 Round Magazine
- Frame: Polymer
- Overall Length: 8.3 in.
- Width: 1.45 in.
- Weight: 32.0 oz.
U.S. Government Export Restriction
This item is restricted for export by the State Department and Department of Commerce. Make sure that you are familiar with all applicable laws. ITAR Information.