TAP® Barrier™ turns cover into concealment. The 5.56 NATO 70 gr GMX® Barrier™ round is a fantastic option for tactical situations that require deep penetration and terminal performance after contact with any FBI established urban barriers. The GMX® bullet is constructed entirely from a tough copper alloy that will deliver high weight retention and deep penetration. This bullet is well suited for guns with faster twist rates and is extremely reliable for patrol carbine use or any other situation that may involve vehicles or barricades.
NOTE: NOT for use in 223 REM chambered guns.
NOTE: Maximum penetration - Not for use where over-penetration is a concern.
- Ballistic Coefficient: .350
- Sectional Density: .199
- Bullet Length: 1.050"
- Recommended Rifling Twist Rate: 1:7"
- Characteristics: Hollow point, Copper alloy
CASE 5.56 NATO
- Manufacturer's Name (Hornady) and Caliber Designation (5.56 NATO) imprinted on case head
- Match Grade Brass Composite
POWDER & PRIMER
- Powder:Temperature stable with flash retardant, Increased powder charge to NATO specifications and pressure peak
- Primer: Staked primer pocket, Sealed primer, Small rifle milspec primer
*Intended for LE and Military Use Only*