Hornady's ELD Match TAP Precision ammunition was designed as an improvement over the previous A-MAX TAP Precision load. Now incorporated, is the new ELD® Match bullet. The tip-initiated expansion of the ELD Match bullet ensures uniform expansion and penetration through a variety of situations and barriers, while mitigating liability due to over penetration.
- Ballistic Coefficient: .547 G1
- Sectional Density: .268
- Bullet Length: 1.320"
- Recommended Rifling Twist Rate: 1:8" to 1:12"
- Characteristics: Polymer tipped, Match Grade
- Velocity: 2905 fps (26" Remington 700 Police)
- Energy: 3335 ft lbs
- TAP Precision
- Minimal deflection on glass
- Match accuracy
- Match-grade brass
- Temperature stable with flash retardant
- Large rifle primer, staked primer pocket
*Intended for LE and Military Use Only*