The evolution of our original AMCS™ chassis, the new APAC™ chassis is the culmination of years of development and precision shooting experience.
Machined from 6061 T6 aircraft-grade aluminum, the APAC™ will accept any Remington 700 short action or clone thereof. Each is available pre-configured for either a right- or left-handed actions. The APAC™ will also accept any AR-style grip of your choice. The fully adjustable buttstock includes also folds 180° and locks securely in place for storage in a smaller case or strapping to an ATV.
- Compatible with nearly all Remington 700-pattern actions
- Durable, light-weight 6061-T6 construction
- Folding stock with height, length and cant adjustments via quick-lock tension wheels
- Ambidextrous design accepts right- and left-handed actions
- Durability-tested hand guard mounting with integral, extendable Arca-Swiss feature
- Compatible with full line of MK III accessories
- Compatible with all standard AR-style grips
- Compatible with AI-pattern magazines
- Integral bubble level
- Durable hard anodized finish
- Weight: 4.5 lbs.
- Width (extended): 2.1 in.
- Width (folded): 3.7 in.
- OAL (maximum): 37.4 in.
- OAL (minimum): 35.7 in.
- OAL (folded): 27.2 in