The Bravo is one of the most comfortable stocks available but that's just the beginning. The price will make you and your wallet smile so that's a double bonus right there.
The precisely machined bedding area will put your action in its happy place nearly like it was custom bedded in there. The full length stiff aluminum backbone will not allow the forend to flex on you but does allow design modularity with loads of accessories and even other KRG chassis.
The ergonomic adjustments are just what you need to fit your frame so you can pull off the difficult shots. Of course it takes AICS mags right out of the box.
Bravo Chassis Forend:
• Polymer for light weight and to eliminate heat transfer to/from the shooter's hand.
• Mounting holes at various positions will take L2 Picatinny rails, Tripod Mount, Barrier stop, etc .
• Mlok slots in sides and bottom of forend for universal accessories mounting
• Access hole for action mounting screw, so you can remove the action without removing forend.
• Full length aluminum backbone from the action to the tip of the forend
• Radius bedding system which is CNC'd into aluminum for consistent contact between action and chassis.
• Hardened stainless steel recoil lug instead of aluminum ones found on stock T3’s. (T3 version only)
• ***Rem 700SA standard version made to accommodate standard Remington factory lug. Some thicker (thickness toward muzzle) aftermarket recoil lugs will also fit. The large ones will require inletting. Alternatively you can order the Bravo version with the W-3 backbone which takes most oversize lugs (but not all of them as some are very huge).***
• Accepts the Whiskey-3 gen 3+ Spigot Mount.
• Designed for 5 or 10 round AICS magazines (with or without front spacer plate in T3, with spacer plate only in Rem 700 unless you have a modified action).
• Barrel contours accepted: 1.25" for 4" in front of action face, then 1.20" straight to end of forend. A 1.25" straight cylinder barrel will fit but we feel that the clearance is too minimal. We recommend using no larger than a varmint contour to keep proper balance.
Trigger Guard/Mag catch:
• Molded or machined light weight trigger guard
• T3 version will accept Barnard trigger for T3 as well as factory trigger.
• Rem 700 version will accept the new x-mark triggers and nearly all aftermarket triggers but some aftermarket triggers may require modifications to the trigger or chassis. (Tubb 2 stage trigger will not work)
• Optional mag catch extender button available in our "Accessories" section
• Infinitely adjustable within range (~1” travel).
• Can be quickly removed and re-installed, uses a clamp and thumbscrew design.
• Made of polymer to limit heat transfer to or away from your face.
Length of Pull (LOP):
• Adjustable with spacers in 3/8" increments with nearly 2 1/4” of adjustment range.
• LOP range varies slightly between versions but is roughly 12.8” to 15” (technically even longer is possible with even more spacers).
• Bravo's include our 1-3 LOP kit which includes 3 spacers and the hardware to mount either 1, 2, or 3 allowing a max LOP of about 14"
• Very strong reinforced polymer material.
• Mounting points for external QD cup.
• Built in thumb-shelf for same-side-thumb-grip shooters.
• Can be configured with a continuous angled lower surface or a "butthook" configuration
• Modularity with X-ray and Whiskey-3 back ends, either of those will fit on Bravo and vice versa
• Premium KRG designed pad that is light, durable, and comfortable to shoot.
• Remington 700 pattern so user can install aftermarket pre-fit pads if preferred.
Mounting features for slings, monopods, etc:
• Forend has M-LOK slots on each side and bottom along with other holes for mounting KRG accessories
• Buttstock has one position on each side for external QD cup (1 ea included).
• Buttstock includes angled cover with the "Butthook" cover sold separately
• Harris bipod stud included on forend.
• Spigot Mount can be added to front of chassis.
• Ambi QD sling plate can be mounted and provides 3 positions for QD sling or HK hook sling attachments.
• Aluminum parts are hard anodized (Type III).
• Nearly all fasteners are stainless steel, some with black oxide coating, some are without.
• Steel parts are salt bath nitrided or stainless steel.
• Forend and buttstock are injection molded reinforced polymer.
• 2.9 lbs w/o magazine.