The SC-LR SOAR Lever-Release Clamp is the perfect fit for shooting enthusiasts. With our new Patent Pending Dual Clamp design, the SC-LR is able to easily attach to our RRS Dovetail or sections of Picatinny. We designed the clamp so it would feel at home on any of our ballheads with removable clamps, atop our bipod clamp adapters, or a means to attach any of your favorite pieces that mount to picatinny when paired with our optional section of picatinny for the bottom side of the clamp, (coming soon).
- Easy Top-Loading: In one quick action, the clamp can go from closed to fully open, allowing easy top-loading of RRS Dovetail and arca-swiss compatible quick-release plates. No more lost shots while fumbling to feed the plates into the end of the clamp.
- Visual Confirmation of Lock Position: You can readily observe if the lever is locked, half-open or fully open.
- Low Profile: The lever does not protrude above or below the top or bottom of the clamp, and, in the closed position, the lever closely hugs the contours of the clamp. This makes it less of a "weed catcher" in the field and reduces the chance of being damaged in a fall.
- Dominant Lever Throw, Adjustment: With our new clamp design the user is able to rotate the lever 180 degrees while in the open position to change the direction the throw under pressure.
- Super Tough, Reliable: The Stainless Steel lever delivers a lifetime of wear and rides on a self-lubricating, wear-resistant bronze bearing surface. Delivers 50 lbs. of holding power under full compression (the fully closed position) with our plates. This is more than sufficient for any practical shooting application.
- Laser Engraved for precise and repeatable plate alignment
- Jaw Length: 1.97" / 50mm
- Width: 2.94" / 74.6mm
- Height: 0.7" / 17.4mm
- Weight: 3.55 oz / 101g
- Center Hole not threaded; comes with one ¼"-20 x 5/8" flathead screw and hex key