Springfield Armory: 1911 DS Prodigy AOS, 9mm, 4.25"Springfield Armory
The Prodigy from Springfield Armory takes the proven 1911 platform and enhances it with double-stack capacity and a performance-driven feature set. Reconfigured around a double-stack magazine, the Prodigy’s polymer grip module mounts to its forged steel frame offering capacities of 17+1 and 20+1. Optics ready with an ambidextrous safety and Picatinny rail the Prodigy combines the most beloved characteristics of the 1911 with modern capacity for unrivaled performance.
- 4.25” Bull Barrel: The 4.25” Prodigy features a bull barrel that allows you to not only recover quickly for follow-up shots, but also get match-grade accuracy.
- Double Stack Design: From its flush-fitting 17-round magazine to the extended 20-rounder —both included standard with the pistol — the Prodigy will never come up short on capacity.
- Optics-Ready: The Prodigy employs AOS (Agency Optic System) plates that accept today’s most popular optics.
- Caliber: 9mm
- Barrel: 4.25 in.
- Magazines: (1x) 17 Round Magazine, (1x) 20 Round Magazine
- Frame: Forged Carbon Steel, Black Cerakote®
- Overall Length: 7.8 in.
- Weight: 32.5 oz.
U.S. Government Export Restriction
This item is restricted for export by the State Department and Department of Commerce. Make sure that you are familiar with all applicable laws. ITAR Information.
FFL Requirements & Magazine Restrictions
- 4 in