The venerable SAINT Victor line brings .308 power down to size. With a host of premium features and duty-grade components the all new SAINT Victor Pistol in .308 is built for rugged dependability.
- Caliber: .308 WIN (7.62x51mm NATO)
- Color: Black
- Barrel: 10.3" CMV, Melonite®, 1:10
- Upper Receiver: Forged 7075 T6 Aluminum, Type III Hardcoat Anodized, Forward Assist
- Lower Receiver: Forged 7075 T6 Aluminum, Type III Hardcoat Anodized, Accu-Tite™ Tension System
- Bolt Carrier Group: .308 BCG w/ 9310 Steel Bolt, HPT/MPI, Melonite®
- Gas System: Direct Impingement Carbine-Length, Low-Profile Pinned Gas Block
- Forend: Aluminum Free Float w/ Patented SA Locking Tabs, Forward Safety Stop, M-Lok®
- Pistol Brace: SB Tactical™ SBA3™
- Trigger: Nickel Boron Coated Flat GI
- Muzzle Device: SA 2-Piece Forward Blast Diverter
- Receiver Extension: SA Carbine
- Receiver End Plate: QD
- Buffer Assembly: Carbine "H" Heavy Tungsten Buffer
- Charging Handle: GI Style
- Safety Switch: Single Side
- Trigger Guard: Integral to Receiver
- Grip: BCMGUNFIGHTER™ Mod 3
- Magazines: (1) 10-Round Magpul® PMAG® Gen M3
- Weight: 8 lbs 6 oz
- Length: 28.25" - 30.5"
The all SA 2-Piece Blast Diverter optimizes the gas system, promotes reliable operation and keeps the fire and brimstone headed downrange, where it belongs.
Versatile and nimble, the pistol's handling is enhanced by the SBA3 forearm brace.
The 10-round PMAG® offers unparalleled Magpul® reliability in a compact package
U.S. Government Export Restriction
This item is restricted for export by the State Department and Department of Commerce. Make sure that you are familiar with all applicable laws. ITAR Information.