This product has rules and regulations around export. By adding this item to your cart, you agree that you have read the ITAR link below and understand the regulations around the international exportation of certain products. Please read the ITAR regulations here.
Meet the advanced thermal hunting scope built for one purpose: a successful hunt every time. More than 25 years of night vision system design has led us to the user-friendly ergonomics and advanced infrared technology of the Trijicon Electro Optics IR-HUNTER thermal weapon series. All you have to think about is sight alignment and trigger squeeze. Lights out precision for a superior hunting advantage. The IR-HUNTER is not only intuitive and easy to operate, it offers superior processing power to deliver precision sighting reticles that scale as you zoom - much as a first focal plane reticle does on a high-end riflescope. The IR-HUNTER® is not only intuitive and easy to operate, it offers superior processing power to deliver precision sighting reticles that scale as you zoom—the same as a first focal plane reticle does on a high-end riflescope.
Magnification: Range 2.5 - 20 x
Objective Lens Diameter: 35 mm
Field of View: 12 degrees
Length: 7.4 in
Weight: 34.9 oz
Battery Type: 2 X CR123
Resolution: Range 640 - 480 Pixels
Eye Relief: 27 mm
Operating Temperature: Range -40 - 55 Celsius
Diopter Adjustment Range: Range -6 - 2 dpt
Height: 2.9 in
Width: 3.1 in
Battery Life: Range 3.5 - 5 hours
- Full 640x480 thermal imager.
- Enhanced target recognition.
- MaxPol white hot/black settings.
- 12 micron pixel pitch.
- User focus control.
- 30 Hz and 60 Hz frame rates.
- Tested to MIL-STD-810G methods and procedures.
- 6061 Aircraft-grade aluminum package.
- Waterproof to 1 meter.
- Nitrogen filled.
- Easy-to-use turret controls.
- Intuitive menu system.
- Included eyecup.
- Easy-to-use eyepiece diopter adjustment.
- Included throw-lever, quick-release mount.
- Expansive menu options.
- Can be used as a handheld monocular.
- Can run up to 3 batteries.
- Optional 30 Hz frame rate for increased battery life.
- Stadiametric rangefinder.
View the instructional .pdf file here.
Quick and easy financing for guns and optics over $2000. Click here to apply !