This product has rules and regulations around export. By adding this item to your cart, you agree that you have read the ITAR link below and understand the regulations around the international exportation of certain products. Please read the ITAR regulations here.
MORE TECHNOLOGY PER SQUARE INCH THAN ANY OTHER THERMAL SCOPE
The Trijicon® REAP-IR™ mini thermal riflescope is a small, light, powerful thermal riflescope that lets you engage targets in any light. It's trusted by the most demanding shooters and hunters who require speed and accuracy for night‑time use.
The REAP-IR optimizes the S.W.A.P. mindset (Size, Weight and Power) with its small packaging combined with lightweight, rugged features. When you need a thermal weapon sight that lets you move from rifle to rifle with ease, look no further than the REAP‑IR.
||Range 2.5 - 20 x
|Objective Lens Diameter:
|Field of View:
||2 X CR123
||Range 640 - 480 Pixels
||Range -40 - 55 Celsius
|Diopter Adjustment Range:
||Range -6 - 2 dpt
||Range 1 - 5 hours
- Full 640x480 thermal imager.
- 12 micron pixel pitch.
- Manual user focus control.
- 30 Hz and 60 Hz frame rates.
- GASIR objective lens.
- MaxPol white hot/black settings.
- Tested to MIL-STD-810G methods and procedures.
- 6061 Aircraft-grade aluminum package.
- Waterproof to 1 meter.
- Nitrogen filled.
- Easy-to-use thumbstick control.
- Intuitive menu system.
- Included eye guard.
- Multiple mounting options.
- Included rifle-mounting system.
- Several reticle options.
- Can store multiple reticle positions for use across various rifles.
- Can be used as a handheld monocular.
- Optional 30 Hz frame rate for increased battery life.
- Stadiametric rangefinder.
View the instructional .pdf file here.
Quick and easy financing for guns and optics over $2000. Click here to apply !