Zeiss: LRP S3, 6x36-56, FFP, ZF-MOAiZeiss
Discount Pricing Program - LE/MIL, First Responders & Other Qualified Professionals. Please call us at 303.255.9999.
New MHSA optic guarantee: If you're not happy we're not happy. Customers have 30 days to exchange, must have been purchased from Mile High Shooting with matching serial numbers. Must be in "like new" condition, with box and all paperwork, free of damage. Customers pay shipping both ways, one exchange per purchase.
Long-range challenge? Meet the long-range solution.
In the world of long-range rimfire competition, the little 22 LR cartridge is pushed beyond its intended limits. These limits will test every parameter of the riflescope's capability and performance. That's because most scopes don't offer enough total elevation travel.
The solution: ZEISS LRP S3 6-36x56 model, with 110 MOA or 32 MRAD of elevation travel. Tested to withstand 1,500 g-force of shock over multiple impact cycles, the all-new ZEISS LRP S3 is ready for the toughest of competitions.
Are you ready?
- Side Parallax Adjustments:
- 15 meters to infinity
- Daylight Visible Illuminated Reticle:
- Red/Green Illumination.
- Digitally controlled, five intensity levels
- Auto-off feature
- Center-of-reticle illumination
- Powered by CR 2032 battery
- Compact and Heavy-Duty:
- 34mm main tube mono-bloc housing
- Machined from solid aluminum billet 16
- Up to 3mm main tube wall thickness
- Matte black, hard-coat anodized finish
- Shock tested to 1,500 g-force
- Diopter Adjustment:
- European-style fast focus
- +3/-3 diopter settings
- Easy adjustment for corrective vision
- Ballistic Stop and External Locking Windage Turrets:
- Multi-turn, lifting design with enhanced engraving
- 0.1 MRAD or 0.25 MOA click value option
- One revolution equals 10 MRAD or 25 MOA
- Elevation turret – with dual row engraving
- Windage turret – locking feature
- Smarter First Focal Plane Reticles:
- Minute of angle: ZF-MOAi
- Etched and chroma structures with highly intuitive designs – with floating center dot
- Numerical indicators and reference marks for precise and fast target engagement
- Advanced Optical Design:
- Extra-Low Dispersion (ED) lens elements
- 90% light transmission
- ZEISS T* (T-Star) multi-layer coating
- LotuTec® hydrophobic protective lens coating
- Magnification: 6x - 36x
- Focal Plane: FFP
- Tube Diameter: 34mm
- Objective Lense Diameter: 56mm
- Eye Relief: 3.5 in.
- Parallax: 10 yds – ∞
- Field of View @ 100 yards: 20.4/3.3ft
- Elevation Adjustment Range: 32 MRAD / 110 MOA
- Windage Adjustment Range: 14.55 MRAD / 50 MOA
- Click Value: .1 MRAD / 0.25 MOA
- Reticle: ZF-MOAi
- Reticle Illumination: Yes
- Elevation Turret: Multi-Turn, Ballistic Stop.
- Windage Turret: Multi-Turn ELWT
- Length: 15.1 in. (at neutral diopter)
- Weight: 39.1 oz.
U.S. Government Export Restriction
Bank of 1889 Financing (This option is for orders of $2000 or more.)
We offer financing through the Bank of 1889. Financing Information
- Max Magnification:
- Reticle Position:
- First Focal Plane