Discount Pricing Program - LE/MIL, First Responders & Other Qualified Professionals. Please call us at 303.255.9999.
New MHSA optic guarantee: If you're not happy we're not happy. Customers have 30 days to exchange, must have been purchased from Mile High Shooting with matching serial numbers. Must be in "like new" condition, with box and all paperwork, free of damage. Customers pay shipping both ways, one exchange per purchase.
The Zero Compromise Optic ZC527 is 387mm (15.24 inches) long, weighs only 1075g (37.9oz), and reaches 35 mil in elevation adjustment and at 20 mil in windage adjustment.
It is in a class of its own!
Among all other optics in this magnification range, a very generous field of view of 7m / 100 meters (21ft/100Yds) results in one of the widest in the industry. Outstanding light transmission and exceptional resolution are just two attributes of the best optical design ever developed, perfectly complementing the very best mechanical properties in the industry.
Our goal is not to just build riflescopes. We strive to build the absolute best riflescopes in the world! We don't skimp on quality, we simply use the best materials and techniques to create the scope you've always dreamed of.
- Optical performance is unmatched – ZCO's optical engineers have set the next standard for clarity, light transmission, and resolution in a compact package. Performance like this has never been seen before in this magnification range and objective size. Color rendition is natural with a slight enhancement in contrast for the finest view possible. Total light transmission to the eye is 92% and the resolution is best in class.
- Mechanical construction perfected – When customers demand ultimate reliability, ZCO delivers the most robust construction techniques in the industry to deliver on this request. Mechanical engineers have designed some of the most well respected rifle scopes in the world, and have gone several steps further for increased durability, repeatability, and ruggedness. Hardened steel components are used in high wear areas such as the internal click mechanisms for the elevation and windage turrets to ensure a lifetime of repeatable adjustment values. Optical lenses are mechanically locked in place as well as bonded along the edges for total and complete structural integrity.
- Unmatched reticle diversity – Zero Compromise Optic's staff is highly involved in the shooting and hunting industry and have designed the very best reticles available. New designs have been developed by ZCO to enhance reticle diversity and usability. No matter your application, ZCO offers a reticle that will suite your needs perfectly.
- Magnification: 5x - 27x
- Focal Plane: First
- Tube Diameter: 36mm
- Objective Lense Diameter: 56mm
- Eye Relief: 3.54 in.
- Parallax: 25 yds – ∞
- Field of View @ 100 yards: 5x/21ft, 27x/4.5ft
- Elevation Adjustment Range: 35 MRAD/120 MOA
- Windage Adjustment Range: 21 MRAD/72 MOA
- Travel Per Rotation: 10 MRAD/34.3 MOA
- Click Value: 0.1 MRAD
- Reticle: MPCT 1
- Reticle Illumination: Yes
- Turret: Locking Windage
- Length: 15.24 in.
- Weight: 37.9 oz.
Bank of 1889 Financing (This option is for orders of $2000 or more.)
We offer financing through the Bank of 1889. Financing Information