The F.A.Q’s / Articles contained herein are questions that we at MHSA receive most often. We have compiled these answers and articles for our customers and fellow shooters to have available at any time of day. If you do not see your question below, or if you did not find the answer you were looking for feel free to call us at 303-255-9999, start a chat, or email us at help@milehighshooting.com.

How can I contact you?

We have two avenues of contact that are preferred. Either by phone at 303-255-9999 or by email at help@milehighshooting.com

Do we have a gun range?

We are not, nor do we have a gun range here. We sell precision shooting equipment, firearms, and accessories!

Does Mile High Shooting offer a Military/Veteran Discount?

We do offer discounts for active/retired military and LE.

Does Mile High Shooting buy/trade firearms?

We do buy private party firearms depending on the weapon and overall condition. Email us at help@milehighshooting.com with information and we will get back to you as soon as we can.

Why is a signature upon delivery required on products costing $1,000+?

We require signatures on these high value purchases to protect you from fraud or theft. It is much harder for a thief to steal your brand new Zero Compromise scope if you have to physically sign for it rather than it being left on your front porch.

Does Mile High Shooting ship internationally?

We do not ship internationally, unless it is a US civilian on a US military base.

When I make a purchase will it ship the same day?

When you make a purchase it can take 2-3 days for your item to be shipped. Once it is, you will be emailed a tracking number!

How do I tell if an item is in stock?

If you can add a product to your cart it is in stock. If the item you are looking for is not available there will be a field where you can enter your email called “notify me”. Once the item comes back in stock you will be emailed immediately!

What are your firearm/NFA transfer fees?

Our transfer fees are as follows: $75 transfer fee for the first serialized item, $15 for each additional item (per transaction) & $150 transfer fee for NFA items, $25 for each additional item (per transaction)

What are ITAR and NFA restrictions?

ITAR (International Traffic in Arms Regulations) is a written agreement between you and the United States Government certifying that you will comply with specific export control laws and regulations. A great example of what not to do is you purchasing a nice PVS-14 and then attempting to leave the country with said device, or even selling it to an individual in another country. NFA restrictions pertain to short barreled shotguns (SBS), short barreled rifles (SBR), destructive devices (DD), machine guns, and suppressors. All of the aforementioned weapons and attachments must have the appropriate ATF form to be compliant.

I live in a state with restrictive firearms laws, can I still purchase a firearm from Mile High Shooting? (IL, MI, NY, NJ, CA, etc.)

First and foremost, if you live in a state with strict firearm laws you should not be attempting to purchase products that are illegal where you live. That being said, take this following example: If you live in California and purchase a pistol online with a magazine capacity of more than your local legal limit, we will remove the magazines, and email you stating that fact. We double check on our end to make sure that we at Mile High Shooting are also compliant with all local laws and regulations in the buyer's area.

If I purchase a scope and a mount from you online/in-store, will you mount it for me?

If you purchase a mount and scope from us and would like them to be mounted together before being shipped let us know! Either email or call at help@milehighshooting.com or 303-255-9999 respectively. Give us your order information, and just let us know you would like your mount and scope mounted together!

Do you have an affiliate program?

Yes we do! Contact our affiliate team at affiliate@milehighshooting.com with any questions you may have.

I have a Mile High Shooting gift card/ gift certificate, how do I use it?

To use a gift card or gift certificate in your possession please give us a call at 303-255-9999 and we will be happy to get you taken care of!

How do I know what Spuhr mount I need for my rifle and/or application?

We have this page on our website to help you understand what the part numbers mean to help guide you through choosing the right mount for you.