Mile High Shooting Accessories Shipping Policy
- We strive to get all orders out as quickly as possible, however there may be instances in which we may be delay. Please allow up to 2 days from time of purchase to receive notification of shipment. In cases of urgent shipments, please contact us before purchase.
- We fully insure every package that leaves MHSA. These Shipping Costs are integrated into your shipping costs at checkout.
- All orders over $1000 Dollars will require an Adult Signature, Unless Pre-Approved Via Telephone from MHSA.
- All Firearms, NFA items, Optics, Night vision, And Ammo will Require an Adult signature. Due to the nature of these items no waiver of signature is possible.
- ALL Firearms/NFA items, must be shipped to a Federal Firearms Dealer (FFL)/ SOT (If Applicable.) It is the responsibility of the customer to provide MHSA with this information. These Items will not be shipped until this information is received. FFL Information can be sent to email@example.com
- Large and/or Unique shaped items may be subject to higher shipping rates.
* No ground shipping to Alaska or Hawaii *
Free Shipping Policy:
Free shipping applies to All items that exceed $250 at time of checkout. Excluding: Firearms, Ammo, Really Right Stuff products, Barrels, Demo items, and Discounted items.
Shipping Loaded Ammunition:
All Ammo must be shipped Via ground service. These items are not able to be shipped outside of the continental United States.
All handguns must be shipped via Air Service to an FFL and Require an Adult Signature.
In order to keep our prices as low as possible, and prevent fraudulent charges:
All Credit Cards purchases MUST completely match the billing address designated by the credit card company. If the Shipping address is different from the billing address, we may contact you for further verification prior to shipping. We apologize for any inconvenience, but we strive to protect our customers from fraudulent purchases. Please contact us for special cases (deployed military, etc).
IMPORTANT: Mile High Shooting Accessories is dedicated to your satisfaction. Please carefully inspect your merchandise immediately upon receiving. All manufacturer warranties will apply. If you are not pleased with your purchase, call us within 30 days of receiving your item for a return authorization number and we will gladly accept back new items (returned in the exact condition in which the item was received) minus a 10% restocking fee. An item is considered new if it is returned with all manuals, included accessories, and original packaging. If your item has been mounted or attached to a gun, the item is subject to a higher percentage restocking fee as it is no longer considered new. If you have attached items to your newly purchased gun, it will no longer be considered new and will be returned for less than the original price. Firearms, Class III items and Optics are all non-refundable. Shipping charges are non-refundable. All refunds will be processed in the same manner as original payment was received. Refunds could take up to 10 business days depending on your financial institution.
For the return please be sure you have all of the following items in the package:
- Item being returned
- Accessories included with item
- All manuals
- Original box and packaging
- Completed MHSA Return Form (with Return Authorization number included- call us to get this number)
Mile High Shooting Accessories will not accept Firearm transfers without authorization... All transfers without the code will be returned to the FFL Dealer.