Accuracy International: AT-X 6 Creedmoor, V3 - 26", Dark EarthAccuracy International
(You save )
The AT-X rifle system is the newest addition to the Accuracy International lineup. This rifle was designed for one purpose: provide AI shooters a modular platform for precision rifle competitions. The action is identical to the AT & AX rifle systems, but includes the AI 2-Stage Competition Trigger with a heavy spring pre-installed (1.5-2.75 lbs). A Light spring is included that can be installed at the user level (12 oz to 1.5 lbs). The butt stock is fixed but can be upgraded to a folder with a hinge kit. In addition, other accessories such as a short night vision bridge, full bridge, and weights are available.
- Proofed EN24T steel action and bolt body with maraging steel bolt head and lock ring.
- Accuracy International Quickloc barrel system.
- Action bolted to aluminum chassis.
- 6 lug, 60° bolt throw with Accuracy International leaf spring extractor.
- Left side magazine port cut out for ease of magazine insertion.
- Low profile single plane forend with integral RRS spec. rail interface, KeySlot™ mounting system (also on RH-side of magazine port) and machined barrier support.
- Flush cup sling attachment points.
- Mil Std 1913 low profile action rail.
- Caliber: 6 Creedmoor
- Barrel Length: 26"
- Thread Pitch: 5/8x24
- Weight: 12 lbs 4 oz w/out magazine
- Collapsed Length: 44.75"
- Length of Pull: 13-15.25" (2.25" adjustment)
- Rail Length: 17"
- Trigger: Accuracy International Competition Trigger, adjustable. 1.5-2.75lbs Heavy Spring, 12 oz to 1.5lbs Light Spring
- Safety: Accuracy International three position
- Rifle Barrel Twist: 1:7.25
- Rifle Stock: Fixed butt stock with removable interface for folding hinge accessory. AR pistol grip, Ergo. Toolless adjustable length of pull and cheek height.
- Magazine: 10 Round, can be loaded through the ejection port
Quick and easy financing for guns and optics over $2000. Click here to apply.
- 6.5 Creedmoor
- 24 inch - Threaded 5/8x24