American Defense MFG
American Defense AD-PVS-14-TL: PVS14 Mount -Titanium Lever (ITAR)American Defense MFG
This product has rules and regulations around export. By adding this item to your cart, you agree that you have read the ITAR link below and understand the regulations around the international exportation of certain products. Please read the ITAR regulations here.
The AD-PVS-14-STD-TL Mount was designed for mounting the PVS-14 night vision monocular in the perfect position behind the optic. Will work with the helmet J-Mount installed, allowing the user to quickly swap from helmet to weapon mounted use. Lines up perfectly with lower 1/3rd Cowitness Mounts. Centerline height is 1.65". It is precision machined from 6061 T6 aluminum and finished in hard coat T3 Mil-Spec anodize. It features the Patented QD Auto Lock(tm) Titanium Lever system to accommodate both in spec and out of spec rail systems.
The PVNS-14 Mount features the Patented QD Auto Lock™ Lever system which has the following advantages:
- Does not require proprietary tools for adjustment.
- Can be adjusted with your finger or a flat blade screwdriver.
- Lever can be configured to lock to the front or the rear.
- Superior clamping surface to insure maximum rail engagement.
MATERIALS & CONSTRUCTION
The PVNS-14 Mount is precision CNC machined from a block of 6061 T6 aluminum and finished in hard coat type 3 Mil-Spec anodize for a rock hard lasting finish.
- Precision machined from 6061 T6 Aluminum.
- Hard coat anodized for a lifetime of performance.
- Fully adjustable to fit both in spec and out of spec rail systems.
- American Defense MFG, LLC. products feature a lifetime warranty.
- Features the Patented QD Auto Lock™ Lever system.
- Made with pride in the U.S.A.
- Weight: 3.20 ounces