The MAWL-C1+ is the world’s first commercially available NIR and visible green laser aiming device using Class 1+ technology. The MAWL-C1+ retains all of the ergonomic, clarity, modularity, and interface enhancements of the MAWL-DA, and offers more infrared illumination output power than any FDA Class 3R or Class 1 laser on the commercial market.
The MAWL-C1+ has significantly greater illumination range as well as improved beam pattern and quality at all ranges compared to other commercially available laser devices. The Laser’s design simplifies complex multi-position switches and consolidates these choices into the settings you need: Short Range, Mid-Range, and Long Range, with the power and divergences appropriate for each.
At only 0.37” above the rail, the buttons are lower than any other device, and fits perfectly with common weapon lights and micro BUIS. It is also completely ambidextrous: simply swap the endcap and head, and remount to use left handed.
- Modes and power output are set for optimal illumination, beam size, and clarity at each engagement range.
- 3 Settings - Short, Medium, and Long
- Sliding Design, easy to navigate
- A and B; Immediate Action and Admin Mode for each of the 3 Switch Settings (Short, Medium, Long)
- A - Broad application setting
- B - Secondary Function setting
- Short Range - Optimized for room to room engagements and building interiors, Short Range mode offers smooth, room filling illumination with no discernible speckling or edges and no excessive bloom. The admin function activates a low energy IR illuminator with no pointer for navigating extremely dark areas without discharging an extra IR light.
- Mid Range mode excels at urban building to building movement and is appropriate for alleyways, streets, building exteriors, and rooftops. Mid Range offers dual illuminators and a pointer; a mid range wide angle flood with a tight hot spot for punching out further distances. Admin function redistributes the illuminator outputs to optimize longer range illumination without switching into Long Range mode.
- Long range mode pushes out a tight divergence, high power illuminator and pointer for open environment engagement or for punching through strong non-natural ambient illumination. Admin function is a single high power pointer with no illuminator for communications or signaling purposes.
Visible Laser, Green:
- Short & Mid Range - Short and mid range green settings cycle through increasing output powers for the green pointer. The user can quickly adjust to the correct output appropriate for day, night, indoor, or outdoor.
- Long Range - Long range in visible mode is reserved for the highest power green set a different pulse rates for easy identification and communication.
CURRENT PRODUCTION UNITS INCLUDE THE MAWL EC2 ENDCAP AND A REPLACEABLE PROPELLER CAP.
Infrared Pointer Output:
- Short Range: A, 0.7 mW | B, 0.7 mW
- Mid Range: A, 0.7 mW | B, 0.7 mW
- Long Range: A, 0.7 mW | B, 0.7 mW
- IR Pointer Divergence: 0.5 mrad
Infrared Illuminator Output:
- Short Range: A, 40 mW at 60 degrees | B, 5 mW at 60 degrees
- Mid Range: A, 80 mW at 16 & 50 mW at 4 degrees | B, 40 mW at 16 & 50 mW at 4 degrees
- Long Range: A, 50 mW at 4 degrees | B, n/a
- Short Range: A, 5 mW | B, 1 mW range
- Mid Range: A, 5 mW | B, 5 mW range
- Long Range: A, 6 Hz pulse at 5 mW | B, 5 mW
- Visible Pointer Divergence: 0.5 mrad
- PART NUMBER: MAWL-C1+
- LASER CLASS: 3R
- WEIGHT: 10.4 oz w/battery
- DIMENSIONS: 5.5" L x 2.8" W x 2" H
- WAVELENGTH: NIR, Visible green
- POINT RANGE: Varied
- FLOOD RANGE: Varied
- MAX OUTPUT: Varied
- POWER SOURCE: One (1) 3V CR123A
- HOUSING: 6061-T6 Type II
- AZIMUTH & ELEVATION: 0.3 mrad / 1.03 MOA per click
U.S. Government Export Restriction
This item is restricted for export by the State Department and Department of Commerce. Make sure you understand all ITAR laws. ITAR Information / ITAR Form
FNBNA Financing (This option is for orders of $2000 or more.)
We offer financing through the First National Bank of Northern Arkansas. Financing Information.