Berger 26786: 6.5mm 153.5gr Long Range Hybrid Target, 500/BoxBerger Bullets
The 6.5mm 153.5 Grain Long Range Hybrid Target boasts a high BC, jump-tolerant hybrid ogive profile that is Doppler Radar verified with less than 1% BC variation. A high Ballistic Coefficient is important for competitive shooting, but shot-to-shot consistency is the most critical aspect when engaging targets out to 1,000 yards and beyond.
The 6.5mm 153.5 Grain LRHT was born from customer demands to offer a 6.5mm with exceptionally low BC variation that will dominate all long-range disciplines out to 1,000 yards and beyond. The new 153.5s are tailored for cartridges such as the 6.5 Creedmoor, 26 Nosler, 6.5 PRC, 6.5 x 284, 6.5 SAUM, and 6.5 Weatherby RPM among others.
Each Rifle Bullet in Berger's Long Range Hybrid Target bullet line utilizes Berger’s innovative Meplat Reduction Technology (MRT). MRT is an advanced and proprietary manufacturing process that applies controlled pressure along the nose of each LRHT Bullet, producing a homogeneous and repeatable profile for the industry’s most consistent Ballistic Coefficients (BC).
- Hybrid Ogive: Hybrid Ogives blend the best aspects of tangent and secant nose shapes into one ogive. Near the bearing surface, the shape starts off as a tangent, which makes it easy to tune, then transitions to a secant ogive, which results in a flatter trajectory and less wind drift.
- MRT™: Berger's patented Meplat Reduction Technology (MRT) increases Ballistics Coefficient (BC) while decreasing BC variability. This means less vertical dispersion, less wind drift, and the highest hit percentage on target.
- Consistent Core: Berger's exacting core manufacturing process is one of the reasons when you buy a box of Berger, you don’t have to worry about sorting by weight. This gives you more reliable drop, consistent BC, and better accuracy.
- J4 Target Jacket: J4 Precision Bullet Jackets are the #1 choice of custom bullet manufacturers. They are the most consistent and concentric copper jackets in the world holding an unprecedented +/- .0003” tolerance. The most precise jacket produces a Berger bullet with the lease amount of dispersion at all ranges.
- Caliber: 6.5 mm
- Bullet Weight: 153.5 Grain
- Product Line: Long-Range Hybrid Target
- G1 BC: 0.694
- G7 BC: 0.356
- G7 Form Factor: 0.884
- Minimum Twist (or faster): 1 - 8
- Ogive Style: LR Hybrid
- Base Style: Boat Tail
- Jacket: J4 Target Jacket
- Sectional Density: 0.315
- Bullet Dia.: 0.264
- OAL: 1.514
- Base to Ogive: 0.826
- Nose Length: 0.748
- Bearing Surface: 0.56
- Boat Tail Length: 0.186
A Better Bullet Begins with a Better Jacket
Berger’s J4 Precision Bullet Jackets are world-renowned for having the best concentricity available. Each production lot of J4 Jackets measures +/-.0003″ Total Indicated Runout (TIR). No other bullet manufacturer in the world is able to replicate these unprecedented results and claim “J4-consistency.”
Thoroughly impressed. This will be the only bullet I use from here out
Berger’s are very consistent and jump insensitive these bullets follow the same trend I’ve seen from other Berger’s I’ve used. Will be using these for NRL hunter along with hunting midsized game.