Enhanced versions of the USP, the USP Tactical models are designed for users who need the features found on the HK Mark 23, but in a more compact and lighter weight pistol. USP Tactical pistols approach the precision found on the Mark 23 by adding an extended threaded barrel with a rubber O-ring, adjustable trigger, and adjustable target-type sights. The .45 ACP model of the USP Tactical is constructed on the USP45 frame. The 9 mm/.40 S&W Tactical models are built on the USP 9mm/.40 caliber frame. NOTE: The caliber .40 S&W USP Tactical model is currently unavailable.
- Threaded O-ring barrel with polygonal bore profile
- High profile target sights
- Match grade trigger
- Adjustable trigger stop
- Target sights with micrometer adjustment for windage and elevation
- One piece machined, nitro-carburized steel slide
- Can be converted to any of nine trigger firing modes
- Patented HK recoil reduction system
- Corrosion resistant “Hostile Environment” blued finish
- Corrosion proof fiber-reinforced polymer frame
- Oversized trigger guard for use with gloves
- Choice of flat and extended floorplate magazines
- Universal mounting grooves for installing accessories
- Ambidextrous magazine release lever
- Extended slide release
- Extractor doubles as a loaded chamber indicator
- Patented Lock-Out Safety device
- Caliber: 9x19
- Barrel: 4.86"
- Length: 7.94 in.
- Height: 5.35 in.
- Weight: 1.76 lbs / 28.16 oz
- Frame: Fiber infused polymer
- Sights: Fixed
- Magazine: Two 15rd magazines