Hornady 81265: 5.56 NATO 70gr TAP Barrier, 20/BoxHornady
NOTE: NOT for use in 223 REM chambered guns.
NOTE: Maximum penetration - Not for use where over-penetration is a concern.
- Ballistic Coefficient: .350
- Sectional Density: .199
- Bullet Length: 1.050"
- Recommended Rifling Twist Rate: 1:7"
- Characteristics: Hollow point, Copper alloy
- 5.56 NATO
- Manufacturer's Name (Hornady) and Caliber Designation (5.56 NATO) imprinted on case head
- Match Grade Brass Composite
Powder & Primer:
- Powder: Temperature stable with flash retardant, Increased powder charge to NATO specifications and pressure peak
- Primer: Staked primer pocket, Sealed primer, Small rifle primer
*Intended for LE and Military Use Only*
Great ammo, no dents or dings on the casings
Thanks Mile High for a great customer experience. Shipping response time was excellent. The 70gr gmx from Hornady is a quality round and will work well in hunting or tactical applications. It is also a truly hard to find item. Thanks again for stocking it.