Berger: 30 Cal, 245gr, Long Range Hybrid, 100/BoxBerger Bullets
Berger’s 30 caliber 245 Grain Long Range Hybrid Target is heavyweight addition to the successful Long Range Hybrid Target (LRHT) product line. The 245 Grain LRHT’s are born from a partnership with US Elite Forces. The objective the 245’s achieved is to increase the long-range target hit percentage at 1,500+ meters. Optimized for use in large-capacity cartridges such as the 300 Norma Magnum, 300 PRC, 300 Remington Ultra Magnum, and others, the 245 Grain LRHT is the heaviest-in-class solution for the longest of 30 caliber target and tactical applications.
The 30 caliber LRHT boasts a high BC, jump-tolerant hybrid ogive profile that is Doppler Radar verified with less than 1% BC variation. A high Ballistic Coefficient is important for any long-range shooter, however, shot-to-shot BC consistency is the most critical aspect when engaging targets beyond 1,500 meters.
- Hybrid Ogive: Hybrid Ogives blend the best aspects of tangent and secant nose shapes into one ogive. Near the bearing surface, the shape starts off as a tangent, which makes it easy to tune, then transitions to a secant ogive, which results in a flatter trajectory and less wind drift.
- MRT™: Our patented Meplat Reduction Technology (MRT) increases Ballistics Coefficient (BC) while decreasing BC variability. This means less vertical dispersion, less wind drift, and the highest hit percentage on target.
- Consistent Core: Berger's exacting core manufacturing process is one of the reasons when you buy a box of Berger, you don’t have to worry about sorting by weight. This gives you a more reliable drop, consistent BC, and better accuracy.
- J4 Target Jacket: J4 Precision Bullet Jackets are the #1 choice of custom bullet manufacturers. They are the most consistent and concentric copper jackets in the world holding an unprecedented +/- .0003” tolerance. The most precise jacket produces a Berger bullet with the lease amount of dispersion at all ranges.
- Caliber: 30 Caliber
- Bullet Weight: 245 Grain
- Product Line: Long Range Hybrid Target
- G1 BC: 0.846
- G7 BC: 0.433
- G7 Form Factor: 0.893
- Minimum Twist (or faster): 1 - 9
- Ogive Style: LR Hybrid
- Base Style: Boat Tail
- Jacket: J4 Target Jacket
- Sectional Density: 0.369
- Bullet Dia.: 0.308
- OAL: 1.775
- Base to Ogive: 0.942
- Nose Length: 0.894
- Bearing Surface: 0.633
- Boat Tail Length: 0.227
A Better Bullet Begins with a Better Jacket
Berger’s J4 Precision Bullet Jackets are world-renowned for having the best concentricity available. Each production lot of J4 Jackets measures +/-.0003″ Total Indicated Runout (TIR). No other bullet manufacturer in the world is able to replicate these unprecedented results and claim “J4-consistency.”
- .30 Cal