Berger 30430: 30 Cal 230gr Match Hybrid Target, 100/BoxBerger Bullets
Berger Hybrid Target Rifle Bullets utilize their industry-leading hybrid ogive, which blends tangent and secant designs to optimize efficiency, reduce wind drift, and minimize sensitivity to seating depth. The Hybrid Target Rifle Bullets are competition proven and a favorite amongst today’s top long-range competition shooters. Made with J4 Precision Jackets, the Hybrid’s like all other Berger Rifle Bullets, have exacting tolerance and near-perfect construction. Berger’s Chief Ballistician, Bryan Litz used his expertise to combine the appropriate shapes for optimum accuracy and performance.
- Hybrid Ogive: Hybrid Ogives blend the best aspects of tangent and secant nose shapes into one ogive. Near the bearing surface, the shape starts off as a tangent, which makes it easy to tune, then transitions to a secant ogive, which results in a flatter trajectory and less wind drift.
- Consistent Core: Berger's exacting core manufacturing process is one of the reasons when you buy a box of Berger, you don’t have to worry about sorting by weight. This gives you more reliable drop, consistent BC, and better accuracy.
- Boat Tail: Boat Tail bullets provide an aerodynamic advantage at longer ranges over their flat base counterparts, especially while transitioning from transonic to subsonic velocities.
- J4 Target Jacket: J4 Precision Bullet Jackets are the #1 choice of custom bullet manufacturers. They are the most consistent and concentric copper jackets in the world holding an unprecedented +/- .0003” tolerance. The most precise jacket produces a Berger bullet with the least amount of dispersion at all ranges.
- Caliber: 30 Caliber
- Bullet Weight: 230 Grain
- Product Line: Hybrid Target
- G1 BC: 0.717
- G7 BC: 0.368
- G7 Form Factor: 0.941
- Minimum Twist (or faster): 1 - 10
- Ogive Style: Hybrid
- Base Style: Boat Tail
- Jacket: J4 Target Jacket
- Sectional Density: 0.346
- Bullet Dia.: 0.308
- OAL: 1.668
- Base to Ogive: 0.875
- Nose Length: 0.859
- Bearing Surface: 0.529
- Boat Tail Length: 0.28
A Better Bullet Begins with a Better Jacket
Berger’s J4 Precision Bullet Jackets are world-renowned for having the best concentricity available. Each production lot of J4 Jackets measure +/-.0003″ Total Indicated Runout (TIR). No other bullet manufacturer in the world is able to replicate these unprecedented results and claim “J4-consistency.”