Berger 30105: 30 Cal 175gr OTM Tactical, 100/BoxBerger Bullets
Berger 175 Grain OTM (Open Tip Match) Tactical Rifle Bullets are a Boat Tail design often used by Mil/LE professionals and competitive shooters who seek the highest accuracy possible. The 175 Grain OTM Tactical is excellent for bolt action sniper/target rifles where magazine feeding is absolutely necessary. Ideal for ARs and other gas gun magazine-feeding rifles as well. OTM Tactical Rifle Bullets are often used beyond mid-range distances out to 1,000 yards or more. OTM’s are match-grade quality and utilize a tangent ogive Rifle Bullet design which makes these very easy to load, tune and shoot. OTMs utilize J4 Precision Rifle Bullet jackets for construction. J4 Precision Jackets have a Total Indicated Runout (TIR) of +/- .0001 and extremely tight manufacturing tolerances.
- Tangent Ogive: Tangent Ogives are easy to tune and perform extremely well at short and long ranges.
- Consistent Core: Berger's exacting core manufacturing process is one of the reasons when you buy a box of Berger, you don’t have to worry about sorting by weight. This gives you more reliable drop, consistent BC, and better accuracy.
- Boat Tail: Boat Tail bullets provide an aerodynamic advantage at longer ranges over their flat base counterparts, especially while transitioning from transonic to subsonic velocities.
- J4 Precision Jacket: J4 Precision Bullet Jackets are the #1 choice of custom bullet manufacturers. They are the most consistent and concentric copper jackets in the world holding an unprecedented +/- .0003” tolerance. The most precise jacket produces a Berger bullet with the least amount of dispersion at all ranges.
- Caliber: 30 Caliber
- Bullet Weight: 175 Grain
- Product Line: OTM Tactical
- G1 BC: 0.512
- G7 BC: 0.263
- G7 Form Factor: 1.002
- Minimum Twist (or faster): 1 - 13
- Ogive Style: Tangent
- Base Style: Boat Tail
- Jacket: J4 Target Jacket
- Sectional Density: 0.264
- Bullet Dia.: 0.308
- OAL: 1.261
- Base to Ogive: 0.627
- Nose Length: 0.755
- Bearing Surface: 0.292
- Boat Tail Length: 0.215
A Better Bullet Begins with a Better Jacket
Berger’s J4 Precision Bullet Jackets are world-renowned for having the best concentricity available. Each production lot of J4 Jackets measures +/-.0003″ Total Indicated Runout (TIR). No other bullet manufacturer in the world is able to replicate these unprecedented results and claim “J4-consistency.”