Leupold: Mark 5HD 2-10x30, M5C3, ZeroLock, TMRLeupold
The Mark 5HD 2-10x30mm exemplifies military tradition. Created as an evolution of the riflescopes used on the MK12 SPR, this modern optic extends the limits of tactical carbines. A three-turn dial crowns its elevation turret, providing 30 MILs of adjustment in 0.1 MIL increments, and our patented ZeroLock ensures the dial won't move when knocked around. This mid-range scope is as bomb-proof as it gets, but it's also incredibly lightweight and accurate. With its first focal plane reticle, 2-10 magnification range, and side focus, engaging in close-quarters combat is just as easy as identifying threats from a distance.
Built around Leupold’s Professional-Grade Optical System, the Mark 5HD offers unmatched light transmission that’s designed to outperform in the most challenging lighting conditions. Its industry-leading glare reduction provides a clear image in harsh, direct light, while the resolution and clarity will meet the demands of any professional guide or shooter. Ergonomically designed with more tactile and audible click adjustments, larger numbers, and a high-speed throw lever, the Mark 5HD is built to put accurate fire downrange faster.
The unique combination of features, durability, and professional-grade optical performance guarantees that the Mark 5HD can handle any challenge you throw at it. It's 100% waterproof and fog proof, and like all Leupold® riflescopes, it's designed, machined, and assembled in the USA and guaranteed to perform for life.
- 5:1 Zoom Ratio: A versatile 5:1 zoom ratio gives you 5 times more magnification at high power than at low power (model magnification ranges may be available in powers of 5x: 1-5, 2-10, 3-15, 4-20, etc.), so you can adjust your magnification to find the perfect balance between magnification and field of view for any situation. The larger the zoom ratio, the more versatile one scope can be.
- Professional-Grade Optical System: Leupold’s Professional-Grade Optical System offers unmatched light transmission that’s designed to outperform in the most challenging lighting conditions, industry-leading glare reduction for a clear image in harsh, direct light, and the resolution and clarity that professional guides and shooters demand in the field.
- First Focal Plane: In First Focal Plane (front focal plane) scopes, the reticle grows and shrinks at the same rate as the target when you adjust the magnification. This allows you to accurately use the reticle feature at any magnification setting. These reticles are ideal in tactical situations but can also aid in range estimation for hunters and target shooters.
- Custom Dial Compatible: Leupold's Custom Dial System® (CDS®) gives you the ability to customize your turret (adjustment dial) to your exact ballistics and environmental conditions. Once your new custom dial is installed, simply range the target, turn the dial to that number, and aim dead on.
- Lightweight Aluminum Housing: Aluminum offers excellent durability and ruggedness without adding unnecessary weight.
- Zero Lock Dial: The ZeroLock® system eliminates accidental dial movement by locking it in place.
- Zero Stop: The ZeroStop system creates a backstop when returning the dial back to zero, so you don't accidently turn the dial a full revolution in the wrong direction.
- Side Focus: The side focus adjusts the scope's parallax, making the reticle clearer and have less perceived movement when you're shooting at different distances.
- Removable Throw Lever: The removable, low-profile throw lever makes changing magnifications quick and easy. It includes a thread protector plug to use when the lever is removed.
- Waterproof, Fogproof & Shockproof: Leupold pioneered modern waterproof and fogproof technology using advanced internal gasses and sealing methods that withstand extreme temperatures, elevation changes, and shocks, so the internals of the optics stay moisture free and crystal clear for life.
- Magnification: 2x - 10x
- Focal Plane: First
- Tube Diameter: 35mm
- Objective Lense Diameter: 30mm
- Eye Relief: 3.6 - 3.7 in.
- Minimum Parallax-Free Distance: 40 yds
- Field of View @ 100 yards: 2x/52.9ft, 10x/10.5ft
- Elevation Adjustment Range: 48 MRAD/165 MOA
- Windage Adjustment Range: 23 MRAD/80 MOA
- Travel Per Rotation: 30 MRAD
- Click Value: 0.1 MRAD or .25 MOA
- Reticle: TMR (MK)
- Reticle Illumination: No
- Turret: ZeroLock
- Length: 11.2 in.
- Weight: 24 oz.
- Max Magnification:
- Reticle Position:
- First Focal Plane