The Magpul PMAG 10 GL9 was designed for flawless reliability and durability over thousands of rounds. It provides the same quality and performance of the proven Magpul PMAG series of Glock® magazines while also providing a viable product solution to those in locations and situations where a 10-round capacity restriction is required or desired. It utilizes the same double stack feed geometry as the standard capacity PMAG GL9 to ensure feeding and to avoid known reliability issues seen in many competitor products on the market.
Includes a high visibility controlled-tilt follower, a stainless steel spring, an easily removable floor plate for cleaning, paint pen dot matrix for mag marking, ridged floorplate edges for better grip, and 10-round indicator windows. The magazine drops free when loaded or unloaded. All with the same boring reliability you expect from an OEM magazine.
The PMAG 10 GL9 is compatible with all full-size 9mm Glock® handguns and compact and sub-compact variants with some protrusion below the grip.
Made in the USA.
- Compatible with all full-size, compact, and sub-compact 9mm Glock® handguns
- Durable, lightweight, and extremely stiff polymer construction
- High visibility controlled-tilt follower
- Long life stainless steel spring for corrosion resistance
- Flared, easily removable floor plate
- Dot matrix panel for magazine marking and identification
- Full magazine indicator windows on both sides of body
- Drops free loaded or unloaded
International Traffic in Arms Regulations Controlled Product
This product is restricted in the States of California, Colorado, Hawaii, New Jersey, New York, Maryland, Massachusetts, DC, and may be restricted in other local jurisdictions. It is the customer's responsibility to be aware of and abide by all applicable local laws.
DISCLAIMER: This product is not manufactured, authorized, endorsed, or warranted by GLOCK®. GLOCK® does not warrant or represent that this product is compatible with GLOCK® pistols