The PMAG 17 GL9 is a 17-round Glock® 9mm handgun magazine featuring a new proprietary all-polymer construction for flawless reliability and durability over thousands of rounds.
High visibility controlled-tilt follower, stainless steel spring, easily-removable floor plate for cleaning, paint pen dot matrix for mag marking, ridged floorplate edges for better grip, and 17rd indicator windows. Drops free loaded or unloaded. All with the same reliability you expect from an OEM magazine.
The PMAG 17 GL9 is compatible with all full-size 9mm Glock® handguns, as well as compact and sub-compact variants with some protrusion below the grip.
Made in U.S.A.
- Compatible with all full-size, compact, and sub-compact 9mm Glock® handguns
- Durable, lightweight, and extremely stiff polymer construction
- High visibility controlled-tilt follower
- Long life stainless steel spring for corrosion resistance
- Flared, easily removable floor plate
- Dot matrix panel for magazine marking and identification
- Full magazine indicator windows on both sides of body
- Drops free loaded or unloaded
International Traffic in Arms Regulations Controlled Product
This product is restricted in the States of California, Colorado, Hawaii, New Jersey, New York, Maryland, Massachusetts, DC, and may be restricted in other local jurisdictions. It is the customer's responsibility to be aware of and abide by all applicable local laws.
DISCLAIMER: This product is not manufactured, authorized, endorsed, or warranted by GLOCK®. GLOCK® does not warrant or represent that this product is compatible with GLOCK® pistols