The HELLFIRE 2P Muzzle Brake is designed to provide an optimized brake for Semi-Automatic and/or hunting weapons systems with barrels of 20″ or less. This brake will offer the greatest performance possible while maintaining shooter comfort.
– Extremely easy installation, brake WILL NOT turn as you torque the collar to lock. No more guessing where the brake ports will line up once you tighten it down!
– Simple round knurled nut that requires no tools to time the brake.
– Return to zero is excellent. This means removal of your brake and re-installation will not require a zero change.
– Simply torque the universal adapter onto your barrel with a 5/8″ wrench, this piece never has to come off. Next, LEFT HAND thread the brake/collar assembly onto the adapter until it is almost snug. Now rotate the brake until it is level, push the brake into the adapter and you will feel it lock onto the taper. Now tighten the collar fully by hand, and you are done!
HELLFIRE Muzzle Brake
– Slightly rearward facing ports for the ideal balance of recoil reduction and shooter comfort.
– Proprietary port design controls muzzle rise without the use of top porting.
– Face of brake is engraved with caliber to indicate the top for correct orientation, and a horizontal line to aid in leveling.
– Made from heat treated 17-4PH Stainless Steel
– Black Nitride finish
– 1″ OD Brake, 1.1″ OD collar (meets 3-Gun standard for limited class)
– Brake assembly will add 2.1″ from the thread shoulder (approx 1.6″ added to OAL of barrel)
– Weighs 4.7oz for a 30cal brake with 5/8-24 adapter
– Manufactured on state of the art CNC Machines right here in NW Ohio. 100% Made in USA.