Lighter and quieter than its predecessor, the FLOW 762 Ti sets a new standard for suppression. The latest evolution in Flow-Through® technology delivers above and beyond toxic fume mitigation, accuracy, and repeatability. By 3D-printing entirely with Grade 5 titanium, the FLOW 762 Ti is the lightest rifle suppressor to come from HUXWRX Safety Co. without sacrificing quality, longevity, durability, or functionality.
This innovative multi-caliber suppressor utilizes patented and proven Flow-Through® and Torque Lock® technologies. The FLOW 762 Ti is full-auto rated and compatible on 5.56, 6.5, and 7.62 platforms with no barrel restrictions. No modifications (other than QD muzzle device) to the platform or gas system are required to install or operate this suppressor. Fully optimized for flash reduction. FLOW Suppressors are the future of suppression, Compromise Elsewhere.
- Fully 3D-Printed: HUXWRX FLOW line of suppressors are fully DMLS printed in 17-4 Stainless Steel or Grade 5 Titanium for a more efficient and durable product.
- Flow-Through Technology: HUXWRX patented OSS Flow-Through Technology virtually eliminates blowback and toxic gas that can affect weapon system performance and shooter health.
- Faster Follow-Up: Blowback, reduction, and mirage mitigation helps the shooters ability for a faster second followup shot, leading to a quicker target acquisition
- Torque Lock®: HUXWRX Torque Lock is a patented, tool-less locking system that ensures the suppressor will stay securely mounted onto the HUXWRX QD muzzle device.
- Hearing Safe: The HUXWRX Test Rifles shall not exceed 140 dB ten shot average sound pressure level at shooter’s ear during barrel life.
- Full-Auto Rated: HUXWRX suppressors full-auto rating guarantees the suppressor passes the USSOCOM Reliability Stress Test.
- Cross-Platform Compatible: HUXWRX QD suppressors can be used on a variety of calibers and rifle platforms.
- Precision Certified: HUXWRX Suppressors are engineered and tested to meet the highest military accuracy specifications worldwide.
- Repeatable & Minimal Shift: HUXWRX Suppressors are engineered so that the mounting interface is precise and consistent. The result is repeatable and minimal point of impact (POI) shift that meets military specifications worldwide.
- No Weapons Mods: Modifications to the bolt, gas tube, buffer or recoil springs, and other timing modifications are unnecessary.
- Recoil Management: Bolt velocity increases vary between -2% to 5% depending on weapon system, barrel length, and ammo types.
- Serviceable: Suppressor maintenance can be performed to increase the service life of the suppressor.
- Weight: 11.8 oz /335 g
- Length: 6.7 in / 17.2 cm
- Diameter: 1.8 in / 4.6 cm
- Caliber: 5.56, 6.5, 7.62, .308, 6mm, 7mm, 300 WM, 300 PRC, 30-06
- Materials: Grade 5 Titanium
- Coating: C-Series Cerakote™ Matte Black
- Mounts: 556 / 762 QD Muzzle Brakes and Flash Hiders Comp-QD 762
- Barrel Length: No restrictions
- Durability: Passes 6 cycles of the SOCOM Reliability Stress Test. (1 cycle=8x30 round magazines)
- Maintenance: Detailed cleaning should be performed every 2,500 rounds.
Sound Pressure Levels:
The HX-QD 762 Ti is a light-weight optimal choice for the widest range of rifles of different calibers. Sound pressure levels are measured at the shooters ear to comply with current military specifications.
- 134 – 138 dB on 20” Remington 700 Rifle using commercial grade 150 gr ammo
- 133 – 137 dB on 16” AR15 DI using commercial grade 55 gr ammo
- 138 – 140 dB on 16” 7.62 AR15 DI using commercial grade 150 gr ammo
U.S. Government Export Restriction
This item is restricted for export by the State Department and Department of Commerce. Make sure that you are familiar with all applicable laws. ITAR Information.
This item has to ship to an FFL. Please read the attached information. Shipping Rules.