Lighter and quieter than its predecessor, the FLOW 762 Ti sets a new standard for suppression. The latest evolution in Flow-Through® technology delivers above and beyond toxic fume mitigation, accuracy, and repeatability. By 3D-printing entirely with Grade 5 titanium, the FLOW 762 Ti is the lightest rifle suppressor to come from HUXWRX Safety Co. without sacrificing quality, longevity, durability, or functionality. This innovative multi-caliber suppressor utilizes patented and proven Flow-Through® and Torque Lock® technologies. The FLOW 762 Ti is full-auto rated and compatible on 5.56, 6.5, and 7.62 platforms with no barrel restrictions. No modifications (other than QD muzzle device) to the platform or gas system are required to install or operate this suppressor. Fully optimized for flash reduction. FLOW Suppressors are the future of suppression, Compromise Elsewhere.
- FULLY 3D-PRINTED: HUXWRX FLOW line of suppressors are fully DMLS printed in 17-4 Stainless Steel or Grade 5 Titanium for a more efficient and durable product.
- FLOW-THROUGH TECHNOLOGY: HUXWRX patented OSS Flow-Through® Technology virtually eliminates blowback and toxic gas that can affect weapon system performance and shooter health.
- FASTER FOLLOW-UP:Blowback, reduction, and mirage mitigation helps the shooters ability for a faster second followup up shot, leading to a quicker target acquisition.
- TORQUE LOCK®: HUXWRX Torque Lock is a patented, tool-less locking system that ensures the suppressor will stay securely mounted onto the HUXWRX QD muzzle device.
- HEARING SAFE: The HUXWRX Test Rifles shall not exceed 140 dB ten-shot average sound pressure level at the shooter’s ear during barrel life.
- FULL-AUTO RATED: HUXWRX suppressors' full-auto rating guarantees the suppressor passes the USSOCOM Reliability Stress Test.
- CROSS-PLATFORM COMPATIBLE: HUXWRX QD suppressors can be used on a variety of calibers and rifle platforms.
- PRECISION CERTIFIED: HUXWRX Suppressors are engineered and tested to meet the highest military accuracy specifications worldwide.
- REPEATABLE & MINIMAL SHIFT: HUXWRX Suppressors are engineered so that the mounting interface is precise and consistent. The result is the repeatable and minimal point of impact (POI) shift that meets military specifications worldwide.
- NO WEAPONS MODS: Modifications to the bolt, gas tube, buffer or recoil springs, and other timing modifications are unnecessary.
- RECOIL MANAGEMENT: Bolt velocity increases vary between -2% to 5% depending on the weapon system, barrel length, and ammo types.
- SERVICEABLE: Suppressor maintenance can be performed to increase the service life of the suppressor.
- Weight: 11.8 oz /335 g
- Length: 6.7 in / 17.2 cm
- Diameter: 1.8 in / 4.6 cm
- Caliber: 5.56, 6.5, 7.62, .308, 6mm, 7mm, 300 WM, 300 PRC, 30-06
- Materials: Grade 5 Titanium
- Coating: C-Series Cerakote™ Flat Dark Earth (Available in Matte Black)
- Mounts: 556 / 762 QD Muzzle Brakes and Flash Hiders Comp-QD 762
- Barrel Length: No restrictions
- Durability: Passes 6 cycles of the SOCOM Reliability Stress Test. (1 cycle=8x30 round magazines)
- Maintenance: Detailed cleaning should be performed every 2,500 rounds.
*REQUIRED: 200 ROUND SEASONING PERIOD. NEED TO BREAK IN 3D PRINTED TITANIUM CORES BY BURNING 3D TI FILAMENTS. WILL PERMANENTLY TERMINATE SPARKING FOR FULLY OPTIMIZED FLASH REDUCTION.
Mile High Shooting Accessories (MHSA) will only ship suppressors to Class III FFL holders. BATF regulation information for Suppressor ownership are as follows:
Be at least 21 years of age.
Be a U.S. citizen.
Have no felony convictions or domestic violence convictions.
Have no dishonorable discharge.
Not deemed mentally unstable by a competent authority.
The NFA rules/laws are posted through the BATF website. At this time, the following states ALLOW private ownership of suppressors: AL, AR, AK, AZ, CO, CT, FL, GA, ID, IN, KS, KY, LA, ME, MD, MO, MS, MT, NE, NV, NH, NM, NC, OH, OK, OR, PA, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, WA, WV, WI, and WY. Of the sixteen states which do not allow civilian ownership, CA, IA, MA, and MI allow class 3 dealers and class two manufacturers to possess suppressors.
U.S. Government Export Restriction
This item is restricted for export by the State Department and Department of Commerce. Make sure that you are familiar with all applicable laws. ITAR Information.
FFL Requirements & Magazine Restrictions