A strong "utility player" suppressor built with patented and proven OSS Flow-Through® technology, the HX-QD 762's design and development were heavily influenced by the U.S. Army's CSASS and SDMR requirements, it delivers 136-139 dB performance, is full-auto rated up to 7.62, and is cross-platform compatible up to .300WM - there's no other suppressor like it on the market.
Compatible with Muzzle Brake-QD 556/762, Flash Hider-QD 556/762, and Comp-QD 762.
- Torque Lock: HUXWRX Torque Lock is a patented, tool-less locking system that ensures the suppressor will stay securely mounted onto the HUXWRX QD muzzle device.
- Hearing Safe: The HUXWRX Test Rifles shall not exceed 140 dB ten shot average sound pressure level at shooter’s ear during barrel life.
- Full Auto Rated: HUXWRX suppressors full-auto rating guarantees the suppressor passes the USSOCOM Reliability Stress Test.
- Cross-Platform Compatible: HUXWRX QD suppressors can be used on a variety of calibers and rifle platforms.
- Precision Certified: HUXWRX Suppressors are engineered and tested to meet the highest military accuracy specifications worldwide.
- Repeatable & Minimal Shift: HUXWRX Suppressors are engineered so that the mounting interface is precise and consistent. The result is repeatable and minimal point of impact (POI) shift that meets military specifications worldwide.
- No Weapons Mods: Modifications to the bolt, gas tube, buffer or recoil springs, and other timing modifications are unnecessary.
- Recoil Management: Bolt velocity increases vary between -2% to 5% depending on weapon system, barrel length, and ammo types.
- Serviceable: Suppressor maintenance can be performed to increase the service life of the suppressor.
Cross-Platform Compatible: Full-auto rated up to 5.56, and is cross-platform compatible up to .300 WM.
HUXWRX suppressors utilize OSS Flow-Through® technology to redirect expanding gases forward using a 17-4 stainless steel deflectors and internal Grade 5 Titanium coils. The result is a comparatively cooler and extremely durable suppressor – temperature testing confirms, the HX-QD 762 runs about half as hot as a baffle can at each stage of the CSASS endurance test. The fully-welded outer body is made of 17-4 heat treated stainless steel coated with C-series high temperature black Cerakote®.
Sound Pressure Levels:
- The HX-QD 762 is the optimal choice for the widest range of rifles of different calibers. Sound pressure levels are measured at the shooters ear to comply with current military specifications.
- 134 – 138 decibels (20” Remington 700 Rifle using commercial grade 150 gr ammo)
- 133 – 137 decibels (16” AR15 DI using commercial grade 55 gr ammo)
- 138 – 140 decibels (16” 7.62 AR15 DI using commercial grade 150 gr ammo)
U.S. Government Export Restriction
This item is restricted for export by the State Department and Department of Commerce. Make sure that you are familiar with all applicable laws. ITAR Information.
This item has to ship to an FFL. Please read the attached information. Shipping Rules.