Thermion 2 Pro thermal imaging riflescopes are designed for use both at night-time and during the day and provide exceptional image quality even in adverse weather conditions (fog, smog, rain) and beyond obstacles like branches, tall grass, dense foliage, etc. known to hinder target detection.
Unlike riflescopes based on electrical-to-optical converters, thermal imaging riflescopes do not require an external light source and are resistant to high levels of illumination.
These riflescopes are designed for hunting, target shooting and recreational shooting, observation and orientation.
- New advances in electronics have allowed Pulsar to create electronics that can start up almost instantly.
- Standard 30mm rings are all you need to mount the Thermion to you rifle. Allowing you to choose from an almost endless variety of ring and unimount options.
- Recoil rated up to 6,000 Joules for flawless performance.
- This optic is made from fully reinforced high quality materials.
- Thermion riflescopes have dual battery system which consists of two batteries internal and external. External battery ensures additional operation time and can be replaced in a matter of seconds.
- Color palettes offer customized display options. While white hot and black hot are most popular, Red Hot, Rainbow and Ultramarine highlight a heat signature’s more intense hot spots. Violet, Red Monochrome and Sepia are optimal palettes for reduced eye fatigue over long periods of observation.
Thermal imaging sensor with NETD <25mK value ensures perfect detail recognition even in the most severe weather conditions when thermal contrast is low. The smallest temperature differences in observed objects can be clearly visible during heavy rainfall, dense fog or cold mornings making it easy to recognize and identify the game and its features.
- Sensor: 640x480
- Magnification: 2-16
- Detection Range: 1800m
- Sensor: 17 pixel pitch, 50 Hz
- Field of view (HxV), degrees / [email protected]: 12.4/21.8
- Eye Relief: 50mm
- Display: AMOLED, 1024x768
- Reticles: 10
- Video Record: .mp4/.jpg, 16 GB memory
- Battery Type: Li-Ion Battery Pack АPS2 (external), Li-Ion Battery Pack APS3 (external)-sold separately*, Li-Ion Battery Pack APS5 (internal)
- Capacity, mAh: 2000 (external) + 3200 (external)* + 4900 (internal)
- Max Recoil, Joules: 6000
- Tube Diameter: 30mm
- WiFi: 2.4GHz, 5GHz range
- Weight, kg: .9
- Dimensions, mm: 412x78x83
U.S. Government Export Restriction
This item is restricted for export by the State Department and Department of Commerce. Make sure you understand all ITAR laws. ITAR Information / ITAR Form
FNBNA Financing (This option is for orders of $2000 or more.)
We offer financing through the First National Bank of Northern Arkansas. Financing Information.