The Anvil-30 is available in a tripod package with a TFCT-34.
- Patent Pending Dual lever-release clamp for fast & easy mounting on RRS Dovetail and Picatinny sections
- Ergonomic design gives superior handling and unsurpassed reliability
- Stronger, Lighter, Faster than anything we have seen on the market
- Re-positionable lever-release for a variety of situations
- Highly-visible level embedded in both front and back sides of the main ball body for left and right-handed users.
- Laser-engraved millimeter scale offers precise centering and positioning within the clamp jaw
- All components are of the finest Really Right Stuff quality, machined from solid aircraft aluminum or stainless steel for maximum durability and minimum weight
- Load Capacity: 35 ft-lbs / kg
- Height: 2.88"/7.32cm
- Width: 3.24"/8.22cm
- Length: 1.75"/4.45cm
- Ball Diameter: 30mm
- Tripod Mount: 3/8"-16
- Weight: 14.4 oz/ 391g (subject to change)
In the Box:
- SOAR Anvil-30 Ballhead
- optional: TFCT-2x/3x Apex, 2 or 3 Series Tripod Adapter
- Padded Cordura pouch with drawstring closure
- 9/64" hex key (required to remove/replace ballhead from tripod) and (4) 8-32 stainless steel socket head cap screws when buying with one of the options; not included with ballhead only
- User's Guides for Ballhead and Clamp features
Watch this video for proper maintenance and care of your RRS Ballhead.