Ultra lightweight & compact, the TLR-7® or TLR-7®A Weapon-Mounted Tactical Light features the latest in LED technology for high lumen operation and provides 1.5 hours of continuous runtime from a single lithium battery. 500 lumen output delivers a powerful beam with extensive range, good peripheral coverage and selectable strobe mode. The TLR-7® model has side switches while the TLR-7®A model has rear switches. Rail clamp designed to rapidly attach/detach from side of weapon.
- 500 lumens; 140m beam; runs 1.5 hours
- Custom optic produces a concentrated beam with optimum peripheral illumination
- Ambidextrous on/off switch
Uses one CR123A lithium battery (included)
- TLR-7 side switch model cannot be retrofitted to the TLR-7A rear switch models
- Safe off feature prevents accidental activation; saves batteries
- Rail grip clamp system securely attaches/detaches quickly and safely with no tools and without putting your hands in front of muzzle. Durable, anodized machined aluminum construction
- Securely fits a broad range of full-sized and compact guns
- User enabled strobe function
- IPX7 waterproof to 1m for 30 minutes
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Assembled in USA
- Serialized for positive identification.
- High Lumens: 500
- Run Time: 1.50 hours
- Beam Distance: 140 meters
- Max Candela: 5,000
- Operating Temperature: -40°F to +120°F
- Lens: High temperature, shock mounted, impact resistant Borofloat® glass.
- Battery: One (1) 3 Volt CR123A lithium battery, with a storage life of 10 years.
- Length: 2.58 inches (6.55 centimeters)
- Weight: 2.40 ounces (68.04 grams)
- Colors: Black