Berger 20304: 20 Cal 40gr Grade BT Varmint, 100/BoxBerger Bullets
Berger Varmint Rifle Bullets feature Match Grade quality construction and have a large hollow point that produces rapid expansion when used for varmint hunting. Each Rifle Bullet is made with thin nosed J4 Precision Jackets which are renowned by competitive target shooters and custom Rifle Bullet makers worldwide. Berger Varmint Rifle Bullets use a tangent ogive design making these easy to load, tune, and shoot accurately. J4 Precision Jackets have a Total Indicated Runout (TIR) of +/- .0001 and extremely tight manufacturing tolerances. Berger Varmint Rifle Bullets provide match-quality construction and accuracy, increasing your hit percentage and extending your effective lethal range.
- Tangent Ogive: Tangent Ogives are easy to tune and perform extremely well at short and long ranges.
- Consistent Core: Berger's exacting core manufacturing process is one of the reasons when you buy a box of Berger, you don’t have to worry about sorting by weight. This gives you more reliable drop, consistent BC, and better accuracy.
- Boat Tail: Boat Tail bullets provide an aerodynamic advantage at longer ranges over their flat base counterparts, especially while transitioning from transonic to subsonic velocities.
- J4 Varmint Jacket: J4 Precision Bullet Jackets are the #1 choice of custom bullet manufacturers. They are the most consistent and concentric copper jackets in the world holding an unprecedented +/- .0003” tolerance. Varmint jackets are made for extreme precision and rapid expansion upon impact.
- Caliber: 20 Caliber
- Bullet Weight: 40 Grain
- Product Line: Varmint
- G1 BC: 0.227
- G7 BC: 0.116
- G7 Form Factor: 1.184
- Minimum Twist (or faster): 1 - 12
- Ogive Style: Tangent
- Base Style: Boat Tail
- Jacket: J4 Varmint Jacket
- Sectional Density: 0.137
- Bullet Dia.: 0.204
- OAL: 0.68
- Base to Ogive: 0.337
- Nose Length: 0.411
- Bearing Surface: 0.159
- Boat Tail Length: 0.11
A Better Bullet Begins with a Better Jacket
Berger’s J4 Precision Bullet Jackets are world-renowned for having the best concentricity available. Each production lot of J4 Jackets measure +/-.0003″ Total Indicated Runout (TIR). No other bullet manufacturer in the world is able to replicate these unprecedented results and claim “J4-consistency.”