Anarchy Outdoors: Accuracy International Arca Swiss SpigotAnarchy Outdoors
The Anarchy Outdoors Accuracy International Arca Swiss Spigot Mount is one of the coolest accessories around. It not only gets your bipod higher, it also gets rid of the annoying movement that you have to deal with when it comes to other spigots. The spigot is made from one piece of 6061 billet Aluminum. This part replaces your AT spigot block. Installation is easy, all that needs to be done is the removal of your roll pins and flush cups on either side. We suggest that you have a qualified gunsmith do this. By removing both your factory spigot block, BT19 and BT20-B then installing this improved bipod mount you will save 2.9 oz!
- Arca-Swiss (RRS Dovetail)
- Compatible with bipods that have an Arca-Swiss mount.
- Includes 2 cap screws which can be used as a recoil stop to prevent bipod from sliding forward.
- Unique storage solution provides a place within the mount to keep the screws when not in use, so they don’t get lost.
- Has M-Lok ™ standard mounting holes on the bottom face which allows a 3 or 5-slot M-Lok picatinny rail to be mounted underneath. The user can then use the Arca-Swiss bipod block as a regular picatinny mount if desired
To convert your Atlas or Thunder Beast to fit on an arca rail click here.
For more information, visit Anarchy Outdoors