*Rail is only locking with an Area 419 clamp*
– Serrated rail sides interface with Area 419's proprietary clamp design to mechanically lock it in place so no movement is possible. Serrations are not sharp, will not damage bags or your hands.
– Rail is backwards compatible with standard Arca accessories, but will not be locking without Area 419's clamp.
– Rail is 12″ long giving you the entire length of the stock forend for attachments. The best part is, it still only weighs in at a paltry 4.1oz
– Made to the RRS 1.5″ Dovetail Standard, so you can be sure lever clamps will work.
– No sharp edges. Every corner is radiused, and every edge is chamfered on the machine. This takes longer to make, but it is the only right way.
– While designed with Manners Composite Stocks in mind, this rail accommodates a multitude of rifle and stock configurations that have an accessible front action screw and some sort of front attachment point(s).
– Spacers for rifle stocks with non-flat forends are available Area 419
– Designed to attach to the rifle up to 4 places for maximum strength and stability.
– Type 3 Hard Coat anodized for additional durability.
– Made from 6061-T6 Aluminum
– Made in-house here in the USA from USA sourced Aluminum on USA made CNCs
– Rail comes with 2 Remington 700-style action screws of different lengths to fit the rail to the front action screw attachment point. Some trimming will likely be required.
– A 3/4″ paddle bit and drill press may be required for installation of tee-nuts, depending on current rifle configuration. Tee nuts and hardware included.