Area 419: ARCALOCK 8" Flat Universal Dovetail Rail
Introducing the ARCALOCK Dovetail Rail System
– Proprietary two-stage screw design.
– Clamp directly bolts to Atlas Bipods using their factory hardware (excluding the 2-screw bipods. QD and NC only)
– Barricade stop can either be standalone on the clamp using provided hardware, or sandwiched between an Atlas bipod. *Barricade stop does not work with Harris Bipods*
– Clamp is backwards compatible with standard ARCA rails by removing the two pins, and will still work this way to give you infinite sliding adjustment on the ARCALOCK rail.
– Moving side of clamp is dovetailed on both sides to prevent tilt
– Knob/Screw design prevents the clamp from being able to fall apart if you loosen it too far
– Clamp and knob machined in house from 6061-T6 Aluminum
– Screw is turned from 303 Stainless Steel
– Type III Hardcoat Black anodized clamp and Gold anodized knob
– Clamp Weight: 72.5 Grams
*Includes clamp onl