There is no Universal Adapter included with these product!
NOTES ON CROSS COMPATIBILITY
SiCo Bravo/Omega fits (Ti and Steel)
– SilencerCo Omega 300
– SilencerCo Hybrid
– SilencerCo Hybrid 46
– SilencerCo Harvester BIG BORE
– Energetic Armament Vox
– Griffin Bushwhacker 46
– Dead Air Nomad
– KG Made Rogue X
– Rex Silentium Fidelus / Viribus / Honoris
– JK Armament 155 Solvent Trap Kits
– RMS2 Hopaii/Shadow
– Any suppressor with 1-3/8 x 24 rear cap threads
SiCo Charlie Mount fits
– SilencerCo Saker
– SilencerCo Chimera
– SilencerCo Omega 36M
Note: When installing this mount, the small silver/gold insert that’s inside your can from the factory must be removed. It simply pulls out, but may have some carbon binding it in place.
SiCo Alpha/Harvester fits
– SilencerCo Harvester 30
– SilencerCo Omega 9k
– SilencerCo Omega 45k
– SilencerCo Octane 9
– SilencerCo Octane 45
– Rugged Obsidian 9
– Rugged Obsidian 45
-Any suppressor with 1-1/8 x 28 rear cap threads
5/8-24 Direct Thread fits
– Any standard 5/8-24 direct thread suppressor like TBAC 30P1
– Use to convert any brake attach suppressor we do not make mounts for (this will add 1 inch of length, and is not ideal, but will work)
Thunder Beast BA
– TBAC 338 Ultra
– TBAC 338BA
– TBAC 30BA
Thunder Beast CB
– TBAC Ultra 5, 7, 9 in 6.5 or 30
– TBAC CB series
– Suppressor mount allows you to use your compatible suppressors with the Hellfire Self Timing Brake system by simply removing your Hellfire Brake and installing one of these mounts
– Made from aerospace grade 17-4PH Stainless Steel, Titanium mounts are made from US made 6AL4V
– Mounts are Black Nitrided to prevent galling. Titanium mounts are DLC coated.
– Made to meet manufacturers specifications, but these adapters are not associated with their respective manufacturers in any way.
– If there is a suppressor you would like to see a mount made for, email email@example.com and we will consider them based on demand.
– Generation 2 mounts no longer use a collar like the muzzle brake. These mounts get torqued into your suppressor and therefore allow your suppressor to become a direct thread onto the Hellfire Universal Adapter (left hand). (SiCo Omega, Saker, and Harvester started with the Gen 2 design)
Allows the mount to be much more compact, and adds very little to the overall length of the system
We recommend blue Loc-tite on the external threads of the mount to hold it semi-permanently in the suppressor. Since you will be threading the can on in a left hand direction now, if it is not torqued properly into the suppressor, you may unscrew it when attaching to the barrel. No fear though, its impossible to get the two stuck together in this situation due to the opposing thread directions, simply turn it the other way and they will separate, then start over.
Gen 2 Mounts come with a HELLFIRE Wrench
NOTE: The use of Lemishine (or any citric-acid cleaner) or CLR to clean your brake will likely discolor the black nitride, and will void the lifetime warranty of your product.
– Universal adapter system allows TOOL FREE use of multiple muzzle attachments
– Universal adapter uses a taper surface similar to a machine tool spindle for the absolute best alignment with the muzzle threads.
– Universal adapter is made in one operation on a state of the art CNC lathe, threads are 100% concentric to taper surface
– All Universal Adapters will come Black Nitrided to prevent galling.
– Available in 5/8-24 and 1/2-28. Both are class 3 fit.