Feisol CT-3442: Elite Tournament Tripod RapidFeisol
Meet the Ultimate High Performance Tripod
In the world of tripods, the FEISOL Tournament Class stands alone. In every measure of engineering design and construction, no other class of tripod can match the superior quality and performance our Tournament Class offers.
The FEISOL CT-3442 Rapid is truly an engineering achievement, combining the finest qualities the industry has to offer. It features a body frame construction of 7075 aluminum alloy, an exceptionally high-strength material normally only used in the aerospace industry. In addition, the legs of the CT-3442 are made of specialized carbon fiber material that offers a far superior strength when compared to common carbon fiber. This allows the CT-3442 to combine two essential qualities for the serious photographer: maximum strength with minimum weight.
Features of the FEISOL CT-3442 Tournament Class tripod include
- Constructed of top quality carbon fiber and high grade, CNC-milled 7075 solid block aluminum.
- FEISOL's new Rapid anti-leg-rotation technology to keep top sections from turning.
- Reverse-folding legs which flip up 180 degrees over the ball head for maximum compactness.
- Base diameter of 80 mm (3.15 in).
- Unmatched strength and durability in an incredibly lightweight design - just 1.14 kg (2.51 lb).
- Precision engineered high-alloy parts that respond to the finest adjustments.
- Preset leg angles at 25, 50, and 75 degrees.
- The largest cross-section leg tube diameters of 28 mm (1.15 in), for an incredibly strong and secure tripod performance.
- An attractive tripod bag is included.
For the serious shooter who demands perfection with every shot, the CT-3442 is the clear choice. The name featured on the CT-3442 FEISOL Tournament Class immediately communicates how seriously you take your hobby or profession. Like you, the CT-3442 sets the standards that others can only attempt to reach.
Base Diameter: 8.00 cm / 3.15 in
Folded Length: 0.49 m / 19.29 in
Maximum Extended Height: 1.74 m / 68.50 in
Maximum Height: 1.40 m / 55.12 in
Maximum Load Capacity: 25.00 kg / 55.00 lb
Minimum Height: 0.17 m / 6.69 in
Weight: 1.14 kg / 2.51 lb
Weight Including Center Column: 1.35 kg / 2.98 lb