Flatline Ops: 34mm Halo-X™ Ultra Precision Rigid Scope LevelFlatline Ops
The latest level innovation from the design team at Flatline Ops. Their new Halo-X is a game changer. Originally designed for Leupold's Mark 5HD (U.S. Army PSR, M110 and MK22) military optic programs, this unique and precision engineered level is now available for civilian use.
Machined from ultra-strong 7075-T6 aerospace grade aluminum, this is their lightest and strongest level. Weighing less than half an ounce, and only 5/16" wide, it's a great choice for crowded scope tubes with extensive vegetation.
A long-range shot has many factors to take into consideration to be sure you are on target, and the ACCU/LEVEL™ anti-cant system aids in the correction of "cant error," giving you dead-on true vertical hold, right before you pull the trigger.
- Size: 34mm
- Vial-Bridge™ dual vial connection points and suspended bubble level with reflective platform, allows maximum light refraction for enhanced fluid illumination and sight acquisition in all outdoor and harsh conditions.
- Jaw-Bone™ barrel hinge point for easy installation.
- Single top strap screw for ease of installation and access.
- Ultra-light, high strength 7075-T6 aircraft aluminum.
- Mil Spec Type III hard anodizing for durability
- Built for left or right handed shooters
** US PATENT #D906,467S **