FN Herstal: FN 509C Tactical, 9mm, 4.32", BlackFN Herstal
- Striker-fired autoloader
- 5.5 to 7.7 lbs. Trigger pull
- FN Low Profile Optics Mounting System™ (U.S. Patent No. 10/352,654)
- Threaded Barrel
- Suppressor Height Trijicon 3-Dot Green Tritium Night Sights
- FN Low Profile Optics Mounting System™
- Sight Protecting Slide Cap
- External extractor; loaded chamber indicator
- Cold hammer-forged stainless steel
- Recessed target crown
- Polished chamber and feed ramp
- 1/2” x 28 threaded Barrel
- O-Ring retention thread cap
- Polymer construction with replaceable steel frame/slide rails
- Enhanced grip texture which enables faster follow-up shots in all conditions
- Interchangeable backstraps
- MIL-STD-1913 accessory mounting rail
- Fully ambidextrous slide stop lever
and magazine release
- High visibility, low-friction follower;
polymer base with black finish
- Two interchangeable backstraps
- Three 10-round magazines
- Owner’s manual
- Locking device
- FN logo soft pistol case
- Caliber: 9mm
- Barrel: 4.32 in.
- Muzzle Thread: 1/2x28
- Twist Rate: 1:10" RH
- Magazines: (3x) 10 Round Magazine
- Frame: Polymer
- Overall Length: 7.4 in.
- Width: 1.35 in.
- Weight: 26.2 oz.
U.S. Government Export Restriction
This item is restricted for export by the State Department and Department of Commerce. Make sure that you are familiar with all applicable laws. ITAR Information.
FFL Requirements & Magazine Restrictions