Hornady: 45-70 Government, 250gr, Monoflex® LEVERevolution®, 20/BoxHornady
LEVERevolution® represents a breakthrough in ammo design for lever action rifles and revolvers. The key to its innovation and performance is the patented elastomer Flex Tip® technology of the FTX® and MonoFlex® bullets. Safe to use in tubular magazines, these bullets feature higher ballistic coefficients and deliver dramatically flatter trajectory for increased down range performance.
NOTE: The innovative LEVERevolution® FTX® and MonoFlex® bullet designs may require a newer magazine follower to provide best possible functioning of the last round out of the magazine in certain guns.
- FLEX TIP® TECHNOLOGY: The patented Flex Tip® technology of the FTX® and MonoFlex® bullets provide higher ballistic coefficients and velocity increases of up to 250 fps over traditional flat point loads while still providing shock-absorbing safety in tubular magazines.
- MODERN PROPELLANTS: New propellants provide maximum muzzle velocity at conventional pressures, resulting in flatter trajectories and more downrange energy. Exceptional accuracy and overwhelming downrange terminal performance.
- OVERWHELMING PERFORMANCE: LEVERevolution® ammunition outperforms conventional loads for high weight retention, delivering up to 40% more energy than traditional flat point bullets. The higher ballistic coefficients of the FTX® and MonoFlex® bullets produce consistently flatter trajectories than conventional bullets and provide overwhelming downrange terminal performance.
- G1 BC: .175
- Muzzle Velocity: 2025 fps (24" barrel)
- Muzzle Energy: 2276 ft lb
- Bullet: 255gr 45-70 Government (1895 Marlin)
- Quantity: 20 Rounds
Ammunition Restrictions by State
No Shipping to HI or AK
This item is restricted in certain states. Please make sure you are familiar will all laws in your area. Ammunition Restrictions.