THE FIRST 3D-PRINTED FLOW-THROUGH® SUPPRESSOR
An innovative multi-caliber suppressor with patented and proven Flow-Through® and Torque Lock® technology. It is designed to reduce signature without negatively impacting cycling or service life. The FLOW 556k is DMLS printed in 17-4 Stainless. It delivers superior toxic fume exposure mitigation, flash reduction, sound reduction, recoil reduction, accuracy, and repeatability by its unique Flow-Through® helical coil and core deflector design. It is full-auto rated and compatible on 5.56, 17 HMR, and 5.7 platforms. The integrated flash cap geometry effectively mitigates flash as part of its overall signature reduction functionality.
- TORQUE LOCK®: HUXWRX Torque Lock is a patented, tool-less locking system that ensures the suppressor will stay securely mounted onto the HUXWRX QD muzzle device.
- HEARING SAFE: The HUXWRX Test Rifles shall not exceed 140 dB ten-shot average sound pressure level at the shooter’s ear during barrel life.
- FULL-AUTO RATED: HUXWRX suppressors' full-auto rating guarantees the suppressor passes the USSOCOM Reliability Stress Test.
- CROSS-PLATFORM COMPATIBLE: HUXWRX QD suppressors can be used on a variety of calibers and rifle platforms.
- PRECISION CERTIFIED: HUXWRX Suppressors are engineered and tested to meet the highest military accuracy specifications worldwide.
- REPEATABLE & MINIMAL SHIFT: HUXWRX Suppressors are engineered so that the mounting interface is precise and consistent. The result is the repeatable and minimal point of impact (POI) shift that meets military specifications worldwide.
- NO WEAPONS MODS: Modifications to the bolt, gas tube, buffer or recoil springs, and other timing modifications are unnecessary.
- RECOIL MANAGEMENT: Bolt velocity increases vary between -2% to 5% depending on the weapon system, barrel length, and ammo types.
- SERVICEABLE: Suppressor maintenance can be performed to increase the service life of the suppressor.
- Weight: 11.9 - 12.9oz / 366g
- Length: 5.5 in
- Diameter: 1.6 in
- Caliber: 5.56, .223, 17 HMR, 5.7, 22 LR, 5.45
- Materials: 17-4 Heat Treated Stainless Steel
- Coating: C-Series Cerakote™ Matte Black (Flat Dark Earth available)
- Mounts: 556 QD Muzzle Brakes and Flash Hiders
- Barrel Length: No restrictions
- Durability: Passes 6 cycles of the SOCOM Reliability Stress Test. (1 cycle=8x30 round magazines)
- Maintenance: Detailed cleaning should be performed every 2,500 rounds.
- Flash Hider-QD 556 1/2x28
Mile High Shooting Accessories (MHSA) will only ship suppressors to Class III FFL holders. BATF regulation information for Suppressor ownership are as follows:
Be at least 21 years of age.
Be a U.S. citizen.
Have no felony convictions or domestic violence convictions.
Have no dishonorable discharge.
Not deemed mentally unstable by a competent authority.
The NFA rules/laws are posted through the BATF website. At this time, the following states ALLOW private ownership of suppressors:AL, AR, AK, AZ, CO, CT, FL, GA, ID, IN, KS, KY, LA, ME, MD, MO, MS, MT, NE, NV, NH, NM, NC, OH, OK, OR, PA, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, WA, WV, WI, and WY. Of the sixteen states which do not allow civilian ownership, CA, IA, MA, and MI allow class 3 dealers and class two manufacturers to possess suppressors.
U.S. Government Export Restriction
This item is restricted for export by the State Department and Department of Commerce. Make sure that you are familiar with all applicable laws. ITAR Information.
This item has to ship to an FFL. Please read the attached information. Shipping Rules.