- Scope Weight: 30 oz
- Scope Length: 14.8 in
- Magnification Range: 4-14
- Scope Objective Diameter: 50 mm
- Scope Tube Size / Mount: 30 mm
- Scope Turret Adjustment: .1 Mil
- Reticle Position: First Focal Plane
- Field of View:4x: 25.1 ft; 14x: 7.4 ft at 100 yd.
- Eye Relief: 2.8 - 3.1 in
- Illuminated Reticle: Yes
- Scope Finish: Matte Black
Capitalizing on the award winning success of our current SHV family, the new SHV 4-14x50 F1 delivers first focal plane performance in a mid-power package suitable for a wide range of shooting applications. The addition of this riflescope brings a first focal plane option to the SHV family. This design feature gives the shooter the option of precisely holding for elevation and wind, at any magnification setting by using the intelligence built right into the reticle. Whether you're making adjustments on the fly for a quick shot on uncooperative game or venturing into the fast action found in the precision rifle sports, you can trust the SHV 4-14x50 F1 to deliver precision and speed.
- Exposed elevation adjustment with10 MOA/5 Mil-Rad per revolution and ZeroSet standard
- Capped windage adjustment prevents accidental movement during travel or in the field
- Fast focus diopter
- Positive grip power zoom ring
- External illumination control with side parallax adjustment
- 30mm body tube for superior strength and maximum adustment range
- 50mm objective provides outstanding light transmission
U.S. Government Export Restriction
This item is restricted for export by the State Department and Department of Commerce. Make sure you understand all ITAR laws. ITAR Information / ITAR Form
FNBNA Financing (This option is for orders of $2000 or more.)
We offer financing through the First National Bank of Northern Arkansas. Financing Information.