Nightforce C625: NX8 - 4-32x50 F1 - ZeroStop, DigIllum, MIL-C
Discount Pricing Program - LE/MIL, First Responders & Other Qualified Professionals. Please call us at 303.255.9999.
New MHSA optic guarantee: If you're not happy we're not happy. Customers have 30 days to exchange, must have been purchased from Mile High Shooting with matching serial numbers. Must be in "like new" condition, with box and all paperwork, free of damage. Customers pay shipping both ways, one exchange per purchase.
The NX8 4-32x50 F1 riflescope is a compact and capable long range riflescope. Building upon the legendary durability of the NXS family from Nightforce, the NX8 adds first focal plane performance with an 8x zoom range in a small package. This wide zoom range allows for fast engagements at close range along with the ability to detect, identify and engage targets at long range. Other features include the ZeroStop elevation adjustment for a rapid return to zero. The 50mm objective is optimized for resolution and light transmission, with a parallax adjustment coming as close as 11 yards. An
integrated PTL (Power Throw Lever) makes power changes fast and easy. The compact size and incredible capability of the NX8 4-32x50 F1 makes it an instant favorite for nearly any rifle and intended use.
- 8x zoom range, 4x to 32x magnification
- First Focal Plane (FFP/F1) reticle
- ED (Extra-low Dispersion) glass for superior image quality
- 50 mm objective lens for maximum resolution and low-light use
- Compact length at 13.4”/340mm
- 30 mm body tube
- Parallax adjustable from 11 yards to infinity
- ZeroStop elevation adjustment for rapid and easy return to zero
- 10 MRAD/20 MOA per turret revolution
- 26 MRAD/90 MOA of total elevation adjustment
- Capped windage adjustment
- Integrated PTL (Power Throw Lever)
- Locking diopter adjustment
U.S. Government Export Restriction
This item is restricted for export by ITAR. Make sure that you are familiar with all applicable laws. ITAR Information.
Bank of 1889 Financing (This option is for orders of $2000 or more.)
We offer financing through the Bank of 1889. Financing Information.