The Really Right Stuff BSTP for RRS rifle mounts and plates is specifically designed to enhance the accuracy potential of a tripod mount by adding a barricade support feature to the design. The BSTP is made to add a barricade support feature to existing rifle mounting interfaces and replaces the front two safety stop screws in preventing a RRS 1.5" dovetail plate from sliding out of a clamp under sustained heavy recoil, all while maintaining consistent performance with your RRS support system.
The semi-permanent plate is reversible to be fully compatible with all RRS rifle mounts/plates, including the shorter M-LOK, KeyMod, and NATO (picatinny) adapters. The face is contoured to enable the teeth to grip from a variety of angles. The bottom of the BSTP is parallel with the parent plate, making natural point of aim tendencies easier.
The BSTP plate is CNC machined from a solid 6061-T6 aluminum block and type-3 hard anodized. They are built from the ground up for maximum functional performance, ruggedness, ergonomic fit and finish.
- Reversible and secure fit on RRS rifle mounts
- Machined teeth cut on radius to grab surfaces and edges at a variety of angles
- CNC machined 6061-T6 Aluminum
- All corners and edges are rounded for better feel and ergonomics
- Tumbled, satin finish
- Hard-Anodized; Type-3 Black
- (1) 1/4"-20 threaded accessory mounting socket
In the Box
- BSTP- Barricade Stop
- 2.5mm Hex Key
- (2) Corrosion Resistant High Strength Steel, M3 Socket Head Cap Screw
- Length: 1.1" / 29mm
- Width: 1.50" / 38mm
- Height: 1.5" / 38mm
- Weight: 1.7oz / 48g