Safariland: 6378RDS-ALS®, MP2.0 9mm, Concealment Paddle HolsterSafariland
The 6378RDS holster is specifically designed for firearms with red dot sights. The holster features the ALS® which locks the firearm securely in place when holstered but still allows a natural draw with a swipe of the thumb release as you establish your grip. SafariLaminate™ construction makes the holster strong on the outside, while SafariSuede™ on the inside protects your firearm’s front sight and finish.
- ALS® (Automatic Locking System) secures the weapon once holstered; simple straight-up draw once ALS is deactivated by the thumb while obtaining a shooting grip
- Optional ALS® Guard available for increased security
- Comes with both the paddle attachment and a standard belt loop, making this holster as versatile as it is functional
- For use with red dot optic-equipped weapons
- SafariLaminate™ thermal-molded construction protects handguns and sights
- Suede lined to protect the handgun's finish
- Smith & Wesson M&P 9 2.0 4.25" w/ Vortex Venom, Viper, Trijicon RMR, Deltapoint Pro, Holosun 407/507/508, TWM-350, TWM-350S, TWM-850, TWM-850S
- Streamlight TLR-1, TLR-1HL
** Safariland® cannot guarantee that RDS holsters will be compatible with non-factory (Glock® MOS, M&P CORE, etc.) mounted red dots. Numerous variables including depth of RDS into slide, use of dovetail, placement on slide, etc. can all affect the fit of the holster.
DISCLAIMER: This product is not manufactured, authorized, endorsed, or warranted by GLOCK®. GLOCK® does not warrant or represent that this product is compatible with GLOCK® pistols